Reviews for Purloin
castletv chapter 8 . 5/13/2020
Definitely one of my favorite chapters so far. So so cute making it the shirt that he was wearing during Always. Keep up the amazing work! It’s great to be able to keep the fandom alive with words. Thank you for all that you do:)
Lyn chapter 7 . 5/10/2020
Adorable
Trude chapter 7 . 5/9/2020
wonderful chapter, perfect for a Sunday morning
Ania chapter 7 . 5/9/2020
I think this is one of my fave chapters so far. Thank you.

And I’m not sure if you meant to have a little dig at all the haters out there who criticize, bitch and moan and just generally spread hate or negativity around the fandom, but your point should be heeded by all those people who sit in front of their screens and spew ugliness and hostility in the direction of writers. Writers who so willingly and bravely put their words (and yes, a little piece of themselves) out there for no other reason than they share a common love of words and wonderful characters. They owe us nothing, but give us so much. So the next time readers consider making a comment, make it kind, or if it’s gonna be negative, make it constructive and useful, and please be polite.

Thanks again for your rainbow of words. I anxiously await the next hue.
Jbug47 chapter 7 . 5/10/2020
I’m really enjoying your story! Kate keeps Rick calm! Looking forward to more!
TORONTOSUN chapter 7 . 5/10/2020
Good writing.
theputz913 chapter 7 . 5/10/2020
Awe, it’s cute that he still gets nervous about a book release, so glad Kate was able to reassure him and share his big day with him.
aussiecate chapter 7 . 5/10/2020
Awwwwwwww! The thought of Kate knowing he was nervous, & then wearing his shirt to be with him the whole time, makes me smile so wide 3
dopeysac chapter 7 . 5/10/2020
Beautiful! Looking forward to the next chapter.
life's a mystery chapter 7 . 5/9/2020
great :)
sasans chapter 7 . 5/9/2020
I am just loving this series. This one at the moment is one of my favorites.
DREAMWRITER 08 chapter 7 . 5/9/2020
Very nice.
Thanks for sharing some weekend reading.
wendykw chapter 7 . 5/9/2020
Love the idea that having her scent in his shirt will help keep him calm at his book launch party. Sweet and loving chapter, so I loved it.
Lyn chapter 6 . 5/6/2020