Reviews for Sakura The Almighty Hanyou
Guest chapter 7 . 4/15/2013
its ok for making mistakes
iloveichijo109 chapter 3 . 9/5/2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Y!? WHY DOES SHE HAVE TO MARRY SOMEONE ELSE! ( sobbs )
ChinenYuuri Fan chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
someone from kagome time thatway sakura can see her mom_ maybe not see her mom but...just no Kouga son but i think someone else maybe better hey i know the boy who likes kagome in her time i forgot his name son! maybe oh yeash upAte it please.
namida no yoru hotaru chapter 7 . 11/14/2003
O so now you change your name, *gives her a dirty glare since she doesn't have the keys* anyways, I agree, that is cute! DO you like have a crush on Tenchi, from Tenchi Muyo or something? Anyways, Please continue!And I hope you actully read my reviews...*pouts* sometimes I think I talk to much...Update!
namida no yoru hotaru chapter 6 . 11/14/2003
Great chapiie! Even though it was short! It had waffiness, and some action. O yeah girl, you really, gotta start using spell check.
namida no yoru hotaru chapter 5 . 11/14/2003
Poor Inuyasha! Losing Kagome to a pathetic fire demon! No offence, to those fire demons and demoness! Okay, girl I KNOW you can do better with your chapters and how your typing them! If you edit them when you have time, and check your mistakes and make more things happen you'll get more reviews! SO DO those things! PLEASE! AT LEAST TRY! O yeah update soon! Girl, I KNOW you can do better and I know you can do this.
namida no yoru hotaru chapter 4 . 11/14/2003
Ha ha! Ha ha! I knew it! I knew it! That Gr...person! Gr *starts growling*
namida no yoru hotaru chapter 3 . 11/14/2003
OI know who that guy is! IT's that fire Demon that erases AKgome's memory so that's why she forget's to come! I knew I read this before! ANyways, please make it longer, lillke what about a maximum of 6 pages?
namida no yoru hotaru chapter 2 . 11/14/2003
I like it, but it's not long enough! TO much errors! DO you have a spell check?
namida no yoru hotaru chapter 1 . 11/14/2003
Kouga's son! Anyway...you are from pink-elephant! I knew it! I knew it! I kew it! I knew IT! *jumps up and down like crazy* ANyways, *get's dizzy from jumpy* woah, anyways, please update sonn! I hope Kagome get's through the well soon!
SANGO KAZU chapter 7 . 10/24/2003
I LIKE IT AND CAN WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE.
Divine Heart chapter 5 . 7/29/2003
Great story so far! _
RavenShadow chapter 3 . 5/27/2003
I really like this story so far, I hope that you post the next chapter soon!
Aj-sama chapter 3 . 5/26/2003
*jaw drop*

EXCELLENT!

I think Sakura should go with Kouga's son. And, just in case no one else has reviewed with a spelling for Tetsusaiga,
jschu25 chapter 2 . 5/25/2003
Hi Kagome chan

The story is o.k. It is just a little hard to follow as far as who is speaking. I don't want to rag you about. And why would Kagome leave her daughter & need to be introduced to her? Will be back for updates.

jschu25