Reviews for Pippin and the Beast
Mewknight chapter 5 . 2/9/2013
Aww it's not going to continue anytime soon? :( Well interesting how the Hobbits didn't turn into furniture :3 Pip's sisters didn't deserve those gifts... XDD Well good job! :)
Trubie74 chapter 5 . 1/16/2013
Are you ever going to finish this?
EricaX chapter 5 . 12/9/2011
This is a good story. I will admit, I am a bit squeamish with the beast/hobbit relationship, but that in no way makes your story any less great. That's my own issue. In a way, I kinda forget that they're Merry and Pippin from LOTR, because you have written them in your own way, which is good. :)

I like the way you write this. Very angsty. And I know how the flamers can be. I feel your pain. I had that same problem years back when I tried doing a LOTR AU. I just ignored them like yo0u did and kept writing.

I hope all your future writing goes well!

-EricaX
imaginarykite chapter 5 . 11/2/2011
Awh this story is so sweet [:
msant004 chapter 5 . 1/7/2009
this story is so amazing!

i cant wait 2 read more _
HK Keiji chapter 5 . 11/29/2008
my hot hobbits!

love it.

xx keiji
Pippin n Merry chapter 5 . 4/12/2008
Please please please please please please up date. Your story is fantasic and i would like to read more...so please i beg you put up more chapters...

PnM
anonimus chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
Ya, ok, WILL YOU EVER POST MORE CHAPTERS? I started reading your fic and love it, but its been about a year since you last posted, but comon please post a few more chapters about our two most favorit hobbits!i mean is merry going to stay this way forever? please post son DX
GoldenFyre chapter 5 . 3/22/2005
Cute, are you going to write more? Please?
piptook chapter 5 . 1/11/2005
omg, PLEASE continue! this is so good! i love how it is like beauty and the beast, except LOTR style! WAHOO! i want to know what happens in the relationship though, so please go on!
MrsMonaghanBOyd chapter 5 . 10/9/2004
I read this a while back and it is one of my favorite Merry/Pippin stories...I just wish you would contiue! PLEASE!
MrsMonaghanBoyd chapter 5 . 8/2/2004
OMG! OKAY! That was REALLY GOOD! Like...REALLY GOOD! Is there another chapter? THERE NEEDS TO BE! MERRY NEEDS TO TURN BACK! COME ON HUN! DON'T LEAVE ME HAINGIN'! WHO EVER MADE THAT COMMENT THAT YOU TALKED ABOUT IN THE 2ND CHAPTER IS DEAD WRONG AND I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH WHAT YOU SAID TO THEM! THIS IS GOOD!

Mrs. Monaghan-Boyd
MichelleLB chapter 5 . 6/30/2004
That was a bit strange for Merry being a beast in all but it was great but plz write more I cant wait for an update which hopefully will be soon! :D
Narcotic Dollie chapter 5 . 6/3/2004
Aw...! It's adorable! *Huggles Merry 'da Beast* Poor 'ittle Merry! o It's a great story and its the first time I've ever read a version of beauty and the beast. I haven't even seen the disney movie for it! Well, keep up the good work!

Sincerely,