Reviews for What's a girl to do?
FictionPadfoot chapter 7 . 12/14/2010
Dang it, UPDATE! YA HEAR ME? I COMMAND YOU TA UPDATE?
Inu'z gurl134 chapter 8 . 8/22/2006
omg diz such a great story!lolz i mean wat da hell iz going 2 happen w/ kagome nd Sesshoumaru?omg u gotta update fast it juss 2 much!kkz update soon plz!kkz 1
puppylove18 chapter 8 . 4/14/2006
PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE! UPDATE SOON! OH! And you turn Inuyahsa into a girl?MWAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH!*Inuyasha looks at Tiana wierdly* Eh-heh...um...just kidding...? *Ahem* Anyway...please update soon!:) *Inuyasha still looking at Tiana wierdly* WHAT?
puppylove18 chapter 7 . 4/14/2006
Tee,hee...poor Sesshy...he doesn't know what he's in for...please update soon!
puppylove18 chapter 6 . 4/14/2006
If I were Kagome...I would enjoy it while I can...well,that's just me! Anyway, NICE CHAP!
puppylove18 chapter 5 . 4/14/2006
Aw...at least his 'needs' got filled...I wonder if that is how Mirouku feels when he gropes girls...this was SO good!
puppylove18 chapter 4 . 4/14/2006
NANI?What's going to happen to Kags?The cat-fight was funny though! GOOD JOB!
puppylove18 chapter 3 . 4/14/2006
Poor Kags...or...poor Inuyasha...I feel even more sorry for him actually...
puppylove18 chapter 2 . 4/14/2006
HA!HA! That was HALARIOUS!Good job!:)
puppylove18 chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
Tee,hee...poor Inuyasha...nice chap!
djoborne chapter 8 . 4/6/2006
goos story. But just one thing. If you make Kagome have it with anyone but Inuyasha, I'll report you. OK? tootles -
KawaiiInu-TaiYoukai4ever chapter 8 . 12/6/2005
PLEASE FINISH I WANT TO SEE WHAT SESSHOMARU DOES!WHAT DOES THE SEXY BEAST DO TO THE WHORE?
LunaSenshi chapter 8 . 7/6/2005
plz update soon! Great story
Hell's Angel chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
Why did you stop? You are a good writer, very creative. Can you please finish I want to see Kagome's next move. Thank you. Bye
Azmidiske chapter 8 . 1/28/2005
heh heh, you know im not sure what to say about this story. scary, yep, insane, yep, funny as hell, most definatly. Obviously Little Kwewe needs to lay off her many different kinds of white powers, if you know what i mean, hehe. Good job.