Reviews for Friend Or Foe?
Guest chapter 9 . 7/29/2014
Kalacyn chapter 9 . 4/18/2006
Awesome! I definetely (sp?) think you should do a sequel. I love the happy ending!
Miss Brite chapter 9 . 7/20/2004
paigemaster chapter 9 . 5/28/2004
This is one of the best fanfictions i have ever read. you clearly are a genius. As to whether or not there should be a sequel...hell yeah! why wouldnt you write a sequel. I am dying to know what happens when prue is their whitelighter.
the-faith-less-one chapter 9 . 3/12/2004
Oh, you already have one. OOps. Reading it now.
Lady FireMage chapter 9 . 10/17/2003
Miss Brite chapter 9 . 8/12/2003
Aww.. I love it.
Aria184 chapter 9 . 7/25/2003
Oh, I am so sorry about your mom! How are you doing? As best as can be expected, I assume. You have a talent and although grief might prevent you from writing, don't give up on it! This was a really great chapter, and please continue writing this story! Best of luck,

AP Especially chapter 9 . 7/9/2003
I am so sorry about your loss. But I'm glad to see you're still writing- I love the ending to this one! So please continue this story!
jeremy9 chapter 9 . 7/4/2003
Good story i liked it alot & i liked the end when prue came back as a whitelighter.
darkdestiney2000 chapter 9 . 7/1/2003
Hey i'm so sorry about your Mom. I know how It feels to lose a loved one like that. Hand in there. I loved your story great job!
piper132 chapter 9 . 6/30/2003
Sequel? Awesome idea. Please do. Loved the story. Can't wait!
princesscatie21 chapter 9 . 6/30/2003
this was really good! please write a sequel!
magicgalkairi chapter 9 . 6/30/2003
okay, nice plot, having chris being piper & leo's son. i kind of got that impression from the show, like wyatt was adopted and name chris or something. yes a sequel, have prue come back and meet herself as a 2 year old or something.
A. Windsor chapter 9 . 6/29/2003
Did Leo stay with them? is he allowed to? Why did they get a new White Lighter? Where's baby Wyatt? We need a sequel! this was awesome! more soon!

P.S. Gemini21, *big huggles* about your mom.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »