Reviews for The Eyes That See
Nicoconsd chapter 31 . 6/9
Jasper is just so dreamy :)
BrookeWorm3 chapter 31 . 6/8
Oh fuck that was romantic and very hot. Phew. Ok. Great chapter. I’m glad jasper and major didn’t kill her when he drank her blood. Oh my lord. I’m excited for the next update!
Crowillow chapter 30 . 6/3
omg! i love ths~ Low-key want eve&jasper babies~
FfluffyYUunicornN chapter 30 . 5/14
I really love this story. You're an amazing author, and your writing makes my day always better. I can't wait for a new chapter.
miramisa90212 chapter 30 . 4/20
I really love the focus of this chapter on Eve's anxious conscience. It was depicted really well that I felt myself nodding at her thoughts, as if it were familiar to me. I've always known Eve would be conscious of her boundaries. I'm also looking forward to how Jasper and Edward would talk about the predicament with Eve's blouse! Excited for the next update!
leicepereira4 chapter 12 . 4/21
Author her writing is intense and incredibly well done.I loved the depth of the feelings and cried too much in those first chapters.
ReadingRainbow7 chapter 30 . 4/20
Good chapter. It’ll be interesting to see how this plays out
Nicoconsd chapter 30 . 4/20
I really hope Alice can come around and maybe even find her own mate. :)
BrookeWorm3 chapter 30 . 4/20
Very intense but interesting between Eve and Alice. Let’s hioe things go well-ish.
BrookeWorm3 chapter 29 . 4/5
Oh shit. Why was her scent in Bella’s room!?
Janett E Nikolaus chapter 28 . 4/3
Riley took Bella’s scarlet blouse. I’m really enjoying most of your unique version of Twilight. I’m still not thrilled about what’s going on with Alice. She’s always been one of my favorite characters and you haven’t explained what caused Alice & Jasper to split when they were a strongly mated pair. Nor why Alice’s temperament and behavior is so drastically different. I realize it’s your story and a 3 way would be disgusting, it just would be nice to know why their is such a difference with Alice, when the other characters seem to be pretty much how Stephanie originally wrote about them.

I’m so happy to see that Eve is slowly starting to heal from her years of abuse. It’s very encouraging to read. You’ve done an excellent job of portraying a victim of physical and mental abuse and the horrible damage it does to a person’s self image.
AxidentlGoddess chapter 28 . 4/3
Squee! I'm so glad that not only is Eve growing, but that her and Jasper's relationship is progressing. And yes, definitely noticed it was the shirt Eve lent Bella that Riley took. So the question is whether Bella's or Eve's scent is strongest on it, since Bella was the last to wear it and I'd assumed Eve gave her a washed/clean shirt to wear. I'd have to look back too far to figure which scent you described... Gonna lead to interesting consequences...
Twiback chapter 28 . 4/3
Really want another chapter asap so: Didn’t Bella borrow a red top from Eve a few chapters ago? Nice twist by the way. Can’t wait for how this is going to play out. Love your story x
eeeeaud chapter 28 . 3/30
Challenge accepted! He stole Bella's red top with her scent!

I agree, I also really love Rosalie and Eve. I know this is Jasper ship, but seeing how much Rose cares for her younger sister was the highlight of the chapter.
FfluffyYUunicornN chapter 27 . 3/28