Reviews for The Choices We Made
Forest of Deb chapter 9 . 6/17
I feel like I'm going to be tears through this whole fic.
But it's so so good
JellyBeans chapter 75 . 6/1
POST-BOOK depression! Nooooo! It's come to an end! Wait there's sequel! I can't wait! This was a perfect ending! Thank you sooo much! I love this and it's got to be the best story (fanfiction and published) I've ever read by far!

THANK YOU! Please take care of yourself! Stay safe!
JellyBeans chapter 74 . 6/1
Oh and I also forgot to say, you really stuck to Draco's character! This was some of the best character development I've ever seen! THANK YOU! Not many people do this so it's really amazing!
JellyBeans chapter 74 . 6/1
This was such an emotional rollercoaster! Harry and Severus finally said their love for each other out loud and then that start of the adoption! So many parallels! Thank you! This has been amazing! You are an extremely gifted writer! Thank you soo much! You've given me so much closure.

Stay safe! I hope you and your loved ones are well and are doing okay! God bless! Thank you!
Oh this is sooo good! I love this!
JellyBeans chapter 25 . 5/19
Oh my goodness! There were sooo many plot twists and everything! This is getting CRAZY!
I flap my hands a lot when I get super excited or stressed or mad or basically any strong emotion and this chapter has been of one sharp turn after another! My wrists and arms are so sore now! XD This plot is so original and amazing I don't know how you even came up with it! I love this!

Thank you soo much! I hope you and your loved ones are well! (:
JellyBeans chapter 1 . 5/19
This is written so well! The way you wrote this, it's not sappy but it's emotional enough to tough at the heartstrings! Also, that small touch of dry humour so characteristically a part of Harry, that ever so slightly lightened the mood but still kept the general theme of grief is incredible! I really have no idea how you do this!

I also really admire how close you stuck to the characterizations J.K. Rowling made yet somehow made them your own. It's such a hard thing to do and something hard to find in fanfiction! This is so perfect!

Thank you! I hope you and your loved ones are safe!
Faith the Border Collie chapter 76 . 5/11
I have binge read this all the way through and was completely hooked. thank you so much for writing/sharing and I can't wait to see where you go with it.
Bimojo chapter 75 . 4/25
That was a RIDE
Geez I thought man he aint gonna live thru this
All that cancer stuff was on point -
Onto the sequel FiNaLLy!
It took me 12 days or something to finish this amazing stiry. A binge basically... I started crying over thst letter and ended with mixed emotions—crying again but smiling now.
At the end, it comes down to this—Snape has two sons, one who had the pleasure of living his childhood with him and the other who would have the pleasure of living the rest of his life with a father. :)
Although I’m hating Draco right now for his absolutely dumb actions, I LOVEEEEEEE Narcissa’s role here. Harry, after all, never had anyone akin to a mum. And she kind of was like one here, although very subtly. I so wish there’s more of that along the way.
Oh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
NOOOOOOOOOOO!
I just want to say that how much Snape is helping Harry through this, my own, real parents wouldn’t do that for me. It really takes genuine care and concern for a caregiver to sacrifice everything and be there for the sick person. You know, there are times that even family and parents think it’d be better if the sick member just dies, not because of sny malice but because they’re themselves sick and tired, and also want the sick person to have a relief. But by your writing, at least I can tell that you’re one of those people who would stand by those you love if they ever, God forbid, land in such circumstances. Sorry, that was not meant to offend you by any means. I just wanted to appreciate the people who genuinely “care” to care.
It pains me so much when I read the AU life. Everytime I read it, I think they’ll be eventually separated, this will eventually end, he’ll eventually die and Severus will be left eventually alone. It hurts so much to think that this fortunate Harry had to dis, a d the one who is fighting to live is unfortunately not fortunate... But then I read Severus and this Harry interacting a d the world seems to be a brighter place again.
They’ll be fine eventually.