Reviews for The Choices We Made
KM chapter 34 . 7/7
Welcome back! Glad you had a great trip!

I'm so happy Harry got to go to the tryouts, even though it didn't end how he wanted... I believe I said I think I know what's going on with his magic and I'm curious if I am right. But I won't say anything should I spoil anything, or am wrong. Lol I believe Severus is right and we are going to find out that his magic is getting stronger, and I'm very curious if when they find this out, are they going to tell Harry, and if they do tell Harry what does that mean for them telling Harry about Alton. hmm... I'm kind of really happy Dudley is still at the school, I didn't know I would ever enjoy reading a story with this happening, but I must say I do very much. I even enjoy he and Ron becoming friendly. I also must say I LOVE how far Harry and Severus' relationship has come, and I absolutely love that Harry is relying on him more and more and accepting that Severus is taking care of him. I'm sure it helps Severus a lot knowing that at least he doesn't have to fight this battle anymore, being concerned that Harry doesn't want to have anything to do with him I mean. The end melted my heart, the beginning too for that matter. I just love Harry/Severus interactions with just the two of them!

I could gush about this story for hours if I had the time haha. It just the other authors who wrote the "Harry has cancer" stories always never get this far into it before they stop updating and I'm happy to read your interpretation unfolding! Thank you!
BlueWater5 chapter 34 . 7/7
I like how Harry recognized that his prejudice against Slytherins was the same as prejudice against muggles. I also like how both Harry and Draco know that quidditch won't be a priority for them this year.
Smithback chapter 34 . 7/7
nice
sofie chapter 34 . 7/7
this ending was amazing.
fhl1234 chapter 34 . 7/7
Really enjoyed this update. Liked seeing the Quidditch trials but hated that Harry got hurt. Liked the conversation between Harry and Draco. Sad that Harry and Hermione had a disagreement, she was right you know...at least that's what I want to believe.
ulktante chapter 34 . 7/7
Hermione needs to work on her diplomacy.
Extra Kudos!
Murai-Sakura chapter 34 . 7/7
Such a beautiful ending to this chapter.
Okay, before I forget, the last time you refer to the magical test Harry will have to go through, you call it a medical test. I think this was unintentional. It's somewhere in the final third of the story, in Snape's pov.

I loved this chapter very much. not only the internal struggle Harry went through to go to the pitch but the horrible results because of it. On the other hand, his friends did all prove to him that they were on his side. I love how the Gryffindors all stood up for him. It was a thing of beauty. Crabbe and Goyle attacking Harry like that was low, even for them. Granted, they don't know what's going on but saying what they did was awful. At least they won't be calling Harry a squib anymore after they were knocked out so easily. I'm surprised McGonagall was able to renervate them in the first place.

The altercation between Harry and Hermione was sad but understandable. What Harry said makes sense. How can Hermione believe she knows better than Dumbledore and Snape? On the other hand, I'm with her on this one. Harry's magic is getting stronger, I think. And if he learns to channel this power, Voldemort will be no match for him. Unless he's going through the same thing.

For the record, I physically winced when Harry's port was hit. I have no idea what that would feel like and yet, I couldn't help myself.

Thanks so much for writing. The chapter was wonderful as always.
MS
ulktante chapter 33 . 7/3
Extra Kudos!
Oinkadoink chapter 21 . 7/2
Been working through this over the past couple days and just last night finished this chapter 45 minutes after you posted your latest one. Not all caught up yet but so happy that this is continuing to be updated
Murai-Sakura chapter 33 . 7/2
Yay! Harry's awake and Snape is happy again. I loved Harry's little slip of the tongue and how easily he forgave Snape for his.
Oh, I also really love that Dudley is now at Hogwarts and wonder just what you're going to do with that.
I'm happy that things are looking up for Harry and that he'll be able to go watch the Quiddich tryouts. Finally, things are getting better.
Thanks so much for writing.
MS
sofie chapter 33 . 7/1
i was so happy to see there is an update! and it was amazing as usual! everything is good news and i’m so happy for harry! and SNAPE THE PARENT! it makes my heart happy :))
Estel Ashlee Snape chapter 33 . 7/1
Good chapter. Glad Harry finally woke up. Keep up the good work!
~Estel
KM chapter 33 . 7/1
What a nice surprise! I assumed there wouldn't be an update this week at all. Hope you're enjoying yourself!

So very happy Harry is finally awake! Jeez, 13 days. Well I'm glad we didn't have to deal with the stress of those days, and got straight to him waking up! I enjoy the Dudley interactions with Hermoine and Ron, didn't know that was something I had been missing in a good fanfic but here we are haha. I'm so glad Severus told Harry what had happened! He really needed to and I'm glad he learned from he mistakes of earlier in the story... And harry calling him his parent. MY HEART! I hope that made Severus as happy as it made me, and that he starts to heal having this different and all the same Harry back with him. And I do certainly hope Harry stays with Severus and doesn't go back to the tower, but I assume we're also a big of a ways away from that, so I shall let it unfold as you intend... I cannot wait to see what happens with Alton and when they confront him about his connection to Voldie. And I cannot wait to see what happens with Harry's magic levels.

This story is so great, thank you for writing it! And enjoy the rest of your trip!
Hildygirl chapter 33 . 7/1
Very good and a wonderful gift to see in my inbox! Hope you are having a great time away..looking forward to welcoming you back
Smithback chapter 33 . 7/1