Reviews for The Choices We Made
subtlescience chapter 68 . 10/8/2020
No no no no no! Hermione is going to be so pissed at Draco. I am at least glad Harry and Severus will be together. Hopefully they will be able to talk to each other. Interesting to see how you plan to resolve things!
BlueWater5 chapter 68 . 10/8/2020
I was upset with Draco's action and it's a sign of a well written story when you get mad at the characters!
After chemo, the hair of a friend of mine, which had been blond and straight before, came back brown and curly. It would be interesting if Harry loses his signature hair color.
Elphie-defys-gravity chapter 68 . 10/8/2020
Noooo :( Monday seems so far away to find out why Draco has lost his flippen mind :(
KM chapter 68 . 10/8/2020
Wow wow wow! I was not expecting that at all. Draco WHY! I had just gotten finished saying that I’ve been swayed to liking him. Forget it lol Severus is going to kill him when he finds out Harry is now at Malfoy manor as well. Omg. I honestly cannot wait to see what you do with this arch because I’m into it! And I never expected Harry to be taken. At. All! I had so much confidence in that that I even said it in a previous review I think! And Hermione. Is. Going to be so mad at him when she finds out Draco took Harry there to keep her safe. Omg I cannot wait to see what happens next chapter!
Guest chapter 68 . 10/8/2020
Oh, what a good chapter, and an evil cliffie! I am glad Snape and Harry are going to be together again. Last couple chapters have been a bit draggy, but I'm sure the set up was necessary. Boy, Draco just destroyed his relationships with both Snape and Hermione. I can't see either forgiving that without mangling their characters, no matter what Draco does to try to 'redeem' his evil actions.
Hildygirl chapter 68 . 10/8/2020
Wow! Very good !
KM chapter 67 . 10/7/2020
I had to skip the AU section mostly. I tried but I just couldn't do it tonight but I wanted to read this chapter in time for tomorrow! So I will eventually read it, but thank you for the warning and recapping at the end... I honestly cannot wait to see where this arch goes. There is just so much to wrap up and I can't wait to see it unfold. Harry really needs to sort out how he is feeling about all that is currently going on, but the person he usually talks to is the one person he cant talk to so I imagine that is very hard for him. I hope he gets a peace of mind soon. Now Severus! My goodness. There is so much going on at Malfoy Manor and I can't wait to see if Lucius and Draco can get him outta there. Very cleaver code for Dumbledore there. I liked that!

Thank you for the update! Can't wait to read tomorrows update :)
Bluerain22 chapter 30 . 10/6/2020
Really enjoying this story, even with how sad it is!
Happy to see an appearance by Dobby!
Smithback chapter 67 . 10/5/2020
stressful and fantastic
subtlescience chapter 67 . 10/5/2020
I'm still reeling over poor Severus discovering he'd brewed the potion wrong. I'm wishing somehow his Harry could merge with this Harry, the way he did. That way he gets this Harry & his son back. Too much to hope for?
BlueWater5 chapter 67 . 10/5/2020
Hopefully the Death Eaters aren't bugging the cell. I'm glad Severus has thought of a way to help Draco - if Lucius gives him the message.
KM chapter 66 . 10/5/2020
There are so many things I don't know where to even start...

Ok, Draco. This poor kid. I've mentioned before that I don't necessarily like him in these stories, and you have completely won me over on him. I don't imagine he is ever going to get Harry to Malfoy Manor, nor do I expect them to be able to get Hermione, so my concern turns to Narcissa.

Harry's magic is gone... I knew that was coming, but wow. I didn't really expect it to happen like this, in the middle of all the other things currently going on but when it rains, it pours, i guess. And he was hoping for Severus to come when he was in pain, and I'm in tears, again. I'm glad he got to be with his friends though, because you jumped a lot, I had forgotten he hadn't seen Ron or Dudley in 2 months. Goodness.

Now Severus. I honestly don't know how I'm going to get through these next few chapters. I am in tears. (side note, I'm also having a mostly bad few weeks so I'm just emotional in general so please ignore me because I do love this story a lot and reading it is delightful right now) Any who. The potion being brewed incorrectly. I don't know if he is ever going to be able to move on from that. Now I hope more than anything he and Harry have it out and move on from all of this together. I was going to say that had they known this Harry wouldn't have lost his magic. But that turns into a whole snowball of, but if AU Severus knew about it then he would have never dimension jumped and our Harry would have probably died anyway because they wouldn't have found out about the cancer until it was way too late. Now my brain hurts...

Any ways...This story is just so well written and I love every second of it, and I honestly don't know what I'll do when its over! Lol Thank you!
geekymom chapter 67 . 10/5/2020
Terrific chapter!
KM chapter 65 . 10/5/2020
Ya know I was curious as to why you picked that moment that other chapter to have the AU memory be Severus telling Harry about the prophecy mess... but wow, wow, wow! I've been trying to mentally prepare for a while now that Severus was going to be taken to Malfoy Manor but I never expected it to turn out like this. Like I know Severus has to survive. He can't be killed with he and Harry on the outs like this, however justified Harry is on how he feels. Oh goodness.

Ok, so full disclosure, I have a problem. When I get behind I sometimes skim the chapters because I can't help myself and I need to know what is happening. So I've read some of the stuff to come and I've already had tears! I can't wait to be current but I can see your great writing is going to break me a bit! Just the mark of a very good story!

I do hope Severus makes it out of Malfoy Manor and back to Harry. So I'm going to continue reading! Thank you for this great story!
Blue fire chapter 67 . 10/5/2020
Took a bit to catch up. Whew! That was emotional. I do enjoy this book. My Aunt died from cancer and it’s just a really sad process but necessary. I still love reading this book even with so much emotion brought up. Happy writing
645 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »