Reviews for The Choices We Made
Estel Ashlee Snape chapter 76 . 2/3
Finally finished reading. Great end! Keep up the good work!
~Estel
Azla Hashi chapter 28 . 1/12
Okay just found this story today after exam and this is my review because I can't keep it anymore.

I think it was Alton the healer that leaked the information and his wife and his daughter were being held in Malfoy Manor. Oh no! Poor Alton
lenderis chapter 76 . 12/28/2020
I quite enjoyed reading this story. Decent character development and an unexpected conclusion are the strong points. However, I felt that sometimes the story progressed slowly, with both of the protagonists waiting around for the weeks to pass (although given the nature of the plot this is to some extent inevitable). Perhaps including the viewpoint of another character would have changed this - perhaps Dudley?
kukuhimanpr chapter 21 . 12/21/2020
dang it ron. your tendency to turn your insecurity into envy induced friendly fire is what makes you one of the most irritating HP character ever.
Queertalk chapter 76 . 12/13/2020
Hey, I wanted to thank you for writing this. My brother-in-law is starting chemo in the immediate future and this helped loads in me understanding a bit more what he and my sister will be going through.

I also wanted to thank you for being so accepting about queer issues - I know sexuality wasn’t a focus, but the discussions about being gay are so matter of fact. I read so many fics where being gay is used as a hateful thing, so it was refreshing to have it approached as a non-issue.

In addition, this was beautifully written, the storyline was well put together, and I finished it over the course of two evenings.

Best wishes,
JJ
Dixie.f.9 chapter 76 . 12/4/2020
And so you set the scene for the sequel. Great job. Looking forward to it.
GRandElusYon chapter 75 . 11/23/2020
So I just spent the last week and a half reading this story, and have to say I love it! And am loving it’s sequel so far. Keep up the excellent work and I plan on starting to review the new chapters of Smoke and Mirrors
NoOneHasNoName chapter 74 . 11/21/2020
I was in tears reading this chapter... gave me flashbacks to when I had to burry a loved one and I didnt get the chance to say goodbye while they were still alive. This was beautifully written, this whole story was. Very well done
I know okay chapter 42 . 11/21/2020
I wonder how this will turn people's attitudes towards Harry.
I know okay chapter 41 . 11/21/2020
Is there a good reason for them to be this paranoid over the new doctor? Can't Harry catch a break?
I know okay chapter 40 . 11/21/2020
I'm glad they had that conversation instead of Harry letting his mind get away from him.
I know okay chapter 39 . 11/20/2020
I'm glad they saved the family, but I also wonder what the Death Eaters intentions were with this.
I know okay chapter 38 . 11/20/2020
Well, did they save them or was it futile?
I know okay chapter 37 . 11/20/2020
Hmm... I don't if he should be alone with the healer until they know more.
Smithback chapter 75 . 11/20/2020
thanks for this awesome story
645 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »