Reviews for Flight of the Stars
Natalie chapter 19 . 9/17
OMG yes! That’s was both extremely funny and endearing, I loved the lightening scene and the fact that both Tom and hermione become comfortable enough to have some banter with each other. The kids though was better than I expected, I can just imagine Tom’s puzzled face XD. All in all I enjoyed reading everything, now their stuck outside lol I look forward to your next chapter but don’t push yourself too hard.
thatOneBrownGirl chapter 19 . 9/6
Yay that was amazing, I loved that chapter so much! I totally understand, I completely understand, I'm taking AP Physics too, and this long weekend is the first only time I've had since school started to actually read anything on here.
Rita chapter 19 . 9/3
AHHHHH! finally!
alannalove1990 chapter 19 . 8/31
ABOUT TIME FOR THAT KISS
Fabler9 chapter 19 . 8/30
Thank you for updating. I’m excited to see how they act around the knights now. Keep up the good work!
Caza chapter 19 . 8/30
Well written :)
nick7745 chapter 19 . 8/30
Thanks for writing, loved the chapter.
beccasullivanwrites1 chapter 19 . 8/29
Whoo...cold shower, anyone? Great chapter!
Natalie chapter 18 . 8/23
I really liked this chapter, I liked how Tom reacted to hermione relaxing with him, and his slow acceptance of him liking to be with her.
I also really enjoyed hermione taking that bar tender down a few notches.
I know I will have to wait a while for the next chapters, don’t push yourself too hard and I’ll keep looking forward to your next chapter.
alannalove1990 chapter 18 . 8/18
I got that Zootopia reference... “It’s called a hustle” that cracked me up.
DeeD59 chapter 9 . 8/17
She joined him! I did not expect this at all, on snap!
DeeD59 chapter 9 . 8/17
Oh snap!
DeeD59 chapter 8 . 8/17
She’s taking a huge risk!
DeeD59 chapter 8 . 8/17
Uh oh. What is Hermione doing allowing him to view her memories! Omg
glittermoonx chapter 3 . 8/9
They finally meet! Haha Hermione's shock when seeing that Tom acted "like a normal student" priceless!