Reviews for Harry Potter the Mutant Obscurus Gamer
Yaygerlime chapter 112 . 12h
best story ever
keht.jelicho chapter 15 . 2/25
kinda hoping there will be power rangers now at some point, even if just as the tv show
Fireguy189 chapter 123 . 2/20
Absolutely amazing story! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for writing this.
Fun story so far. Some interesting decision though. Wiping jeans memory of kidnapping and possible torture (imagination probably runs wild when strapped to a bed by people you don’t know) is considered a punishable offense but altering Scott’s memories is all fine and dandy.
Silverdragonstar chapter 2 . 2/17
Goose! Yes so good! This story is so much fun to read.
yrlastin chapter 2 . 2/16
How can the Notice-Me-Not be considered OP if there are so many ways restrictions?
varenyamishra2511 chapter 122 . 2/15
MCU Thanos justifies his killing by saying overpopulation is the problem. Ignoring the GLARING problem of all animals and plants ALSO dying, so no extra food, it also completely ignores the history of population, and how it almost always rebounds back after a disaster, many times larger than before. Baby boomers anyone?
varenyamishra2511 chapter 114 . 2/15
So the evil eating jinn is basically a nuke. Good ol' MURICAN MAD
varenyamishra2511 chapter 79 . 2/14
Wait. This chapter implies that Harry HIMSELF is ALSO aware about the 4th wall
DarkBlue27 chapter 5 . 2/13
Harry looking at his list of missions was already worth mothers hahaha, paler than a ghost and Hermione, what's wrong are you turning into a ghost? And then Harry, well if I'm going to participate in this I'm going to take advantage, Hermione let's make a bet hehehe Goose being Goose I love it And the room of requirement, I want to see what Harry can come up with to use it knowing him something completely out of mind get ready wizarding world because you are not ready for Harry Potter
DarkBlue27 chapter 4 . 2/13
I loved this chapter, Harry making it his extra mission to corrupt Hermione and it gave Neville confidence, plus I forgot that he had glamor in his hair that's why no one associated him with Potter, The Hatter You're very Sly but only a Griffindor would choose hell mode hahaha Poor Minne almost had a heart attack from fright and the rest of the teachers still feel that the students were more like there's a ghost happening and Harry thought yes I died but not anymore but obviously no one believes me play a prank on everyone magical check Hahaha Thanks for writing and sharing.
DarkBlue27 chapter 3 . 2/13
I love Goose as a human being, like cats actually, but I love his wondering hell? What hell? hahahaha and the player mode is in hell mode okay. Thanks for writing and sharing.
DarkBlue27 chapter 2 . 2/13
Hahahaha I didn't remember Goose, I love that cat
DarkBlue27 chapter 1 . 2/13
Rereading for the third time.
I love this ending, thank you for writing it, for your time and for sharing with the world.
pinks99 chapter 1 . 2/4
This looks really interesting!
8,294 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »