Reviews for The Vessel
Arafax chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
Wow. That was very good. I wish I could write like that...but I guess I shouldn't be to hasty since I am just learning...and probably always will...*chuckles* Great job!
Mayflower chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
:D Good schtuff.

Wow. Your writing skills have really blown me away. Honestly... I don't really read Star Wars fanfictions of all the rare compositions I scan on , but ... whoah. I like. The concept, while not entirely original, is something that is inspiring. And just as Lady Celebare has inspired you, you have inspired me. Qui-Gon isn't a character one deals with often, a surprising thing since he has just as much charm and rougishness as any of the smugglers in any of the books or movies. You've considered him well. Five stars and a cookie to you...!

Cheers,
ewan's girl chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
wow, that was a very good story. I am speechless due to the beauty of your writing. I wish I could say more, but I wouldn't be able to compliment enough.
Charmisjess chapter 1 . 5/24/2003
Rocking stuff! _ Lovely job on the whole thing! Yes, it was short, but you gave it great meaning and depth within that, which is a mark of brilliance. :) Again, waving my 'go you' flag high.
Sarah the nerd chapter 1 . 5/24/2003
That was wonderful. I just read it three times. :)
BecJedi chapter 1 . 5/24/2003
This is really good! It flows very, very well and has a really...I don't know, but the feeling it gives off is incredibly deep, kind of sad. The last sentence is really moving. ‘Touch him, speak my will, then I will let you go and catch you.’ Love it!
Athena Leigh chapter 1 . 5/23/2003
Very good! I like your expression.
Glavin69 chapter 1 . 5/23/2003
Excellent. Short is always good, for I am a man of a short attention span. I'm not sure if you've read the jedi apprentice series, but it seems as if you have because you seem to have a deep caring and understanding for Qui-Gon and Obi-wan's relationship. I loved the line that said something like: "you're not my most gifted child but you may love me the most." You are a very gifted writer and although I am a man of a short attention span I would enjoy a longer story from you.
Essie Aster chapter 1 . 5/23/2003
hm...intreguing. I definitely like this. Not at all what I expected but very well done. :D