Reviews for A cat on the dead dragons throne
MarsNeptune chapter 6 . 7/27
Waiting for Winds of Winter is a Long Night on its own.
Come on! You have enough material yet to continue this story at least three o four more chapters, you can even take ideas from the TV show.

I get it that Joffrey is the main character and our only POV, but I am sure he would be interacting with more people.
What about Tyrion? Where is he? What is he doing after Jaime's dead?
What about Cersei? What was that sexy thing in chapter one from her? What is keeping her away from Joffrey's side? Did Tywin marry her off? How is she dealing with Jaime's dead?
MarsNeptune chapter 4 . 7/27
Woooow. What just happened?

On the other hand, what about Tyrion? How is he doing in this story?
MarsNeptune chapter 1 . 7/27
That was a long nice reading.
I like your take on the Song of Ice and Fire universe and what you are doing with the characters.
Besides all his annoying behavior, Joffrey should have been trained to be somewhat and efficient ruler in the future. Not counting his parents, at least Tywin would have made sure he was educated on that matter.
I have trouble and noticing the change of scenery and who was talking at the moment in this first chapter. I already read the second chapter and I am glad to see you put some "markers" to make the change of scenery more evident.
Here Joffrey seems too smart in comparison to what we see in the show and to what I have read in the books, BUT at least there is a valid explanation about it in the story you are building.
I want to see where this is going.
Keep going.
beserkerbeast chapter 6 . 12/18/2020
love to see more
BB
Paloma Gomes chapter 6 . 5/23/2020
Eu adorei a sua fanfic. É maravilhosa, por favor, continue.
Pokemark17 chapter 6 . 5/8/2020
I like the basis of this story but it feels rushed and the grammar is horrible
javi30 chapter 5 . 5/4/2020
Melisandre with joffrey? the surprises in this story will never end?
What follows an alliance with the Starks?
The plot is very original, shows that you can still do a lot with the characters and not repeat the same story over and over again?
the lack of originality in some fanfiction abounds.
javi30 chapter 3 . 5/3/2020
good chapter.
The fact that you now separate the scenes is appreciated, it helps a lot to a more comprehensive reading.
I wonder: how loyal are joffrey's guards?
by the way, joffrey already had a conversation with the spider, which was leaked to the Tully, will it be that the conversation he had with a certain brothel owner about the storm lands and their respective lords will also be leaked to the latter?
javi30 chapter 2 . 5/2/2020
really very good.
I did not expect to read a story where Joffrey relinquished the throne so conveniently.
Sauwk chapter 2 . 5/1/2020
Hey that cool
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2020
What an amazing start to a GoT story. If only this Joffrey was the book/show Joffrey. I definitely find this character a lot better then the one dimensional, out of control, idiot psychopath that we received instead.

And it wasn't just him, your scenes with Ned were brilliant. I've never come across anything like that before. It struck a good balance for both characters. Normally you see Ned either get passed the idiot ball or he's extremely lucky, intelligent etc. or someone sweeps in at the last minute and he escapes, and so on. Never seen anything like it. Ned also comes across as how I would have loved to have seen him. (can we get a small side-story with this Ned, pretty please haha)

The main battle was okay. I did find it a little odd/foreshadowing that Joffrey would leave such a massive breach in security for his camp. He had more than enough people to even just have a handful of men on lookout there. Even if they were quietly killed, so you would still have the battle as it happened, would make more sense to me. Maybe it will just be a learning point for him so... *shrug*

Jaime dying so early, and taking out Stannis at the same time was interesting. Good way for him to go though. Gives a lot of fun repercussions for Joffrey/The Lannisters. Cersei gonna go cray cray for one.

Looking forward to your next arc!
ttunikitashtobert chapter 1 . 4/25/2020
I recommend to re-upload work from text file like .doc, not copy - pastying, because due to copy-pasta html code appears.