Reviews for A Tale of Shadows and Flames
Kaz-Inej-Alec-Magnus-Four-Tris chapter 4 . 11/29/2021
This is really cool. I hope you update again soon.
Monkey D. Umi chapter 4 . 8/4/2021
Incredible story, you have vitiated me, I'm laughing a lot at the girl's unconsciousness regarding the fact of being Azriel's partner, I would love another part from her point of view if possible. I look forward to the next chapter. :)
I apologize if there is any problem with my message, English is not my first language.
Ale Bruijn chapter 4 . 8/1/2021
Hello.! I'm really enjoying this story. I need the nexts chapters. Who's learning the other's lenguaje first.? Who's gonna teach Stella fo fly.? Will she meet Feyre.? Will she accepts the mating bond.? There's so many questions.! Can't wait for the next chapter. See you.
The Delta Queen chapter 4 . 6/10/2021
I read this at while on my lunch break at work, and it made my night. Delightful read as always xx
amrawo chapter 4 . 6/4/2021
Great chapter! I loved it! Always a fan of accidental wing touching. I look forward to reading more!
ChaoticMinds chapter 3 . 5/17/2021
I've never read this series before, but from what I've seen of it here, it looks really interesting! I hope you come back to this plot bunny someday, cause I'm extremely curious about what happens next! :D
The Delta Queen chapter 3 . 5/14/2021
PLEASE update bc i love this story a lot!
lexibookfanfic chapter 3 . 2/11/2021
It's been soo long since your last update. When will you post again? Interesting story btw
Caroline chapter 3 . 12/30/2020
This is so good! I will be waiting for the next chapter3
Katriella Rosewood chapter 3 . 12/24/2020
I love this so far! I can't wait to see the development between Stella and Azriel, and I'm curious to see how long it will take her to learn their language. Is she already bilingual or does she only know a little Italian?
Cassy-Kay chapter 3 . 12/18/2020
I like this so far! Can’t wait to read more :)
chalseali chapter 3 . 11/12/2020
Another thrilling chapter. I'm glad that she can at least communicate with rhys. It would be a nightmare otherwise. I love your story hope you'll update soon
amrawo chapter 3 . 11/10/2020
Great chapter! I can’t wait to read more!
peygoodwin chapter 3 . 11/10/2020
Love!
Miss Meep chapter 3 . 11/10/2020
Great chapter again. I'm enjoying both PoV's. I think Amren's preferred method of travel will remain a mystery. xD