Reviews for Dream within a Dream
Lettered chapter 1 . 4/20/2005

I know you wrote this forever ago, but I had to stop and comment because I LOVE Mama Santos. Ah, Cleveland . . . Anywho, this is a nice fic. I wonder why you didn't finish it. I hope you do sometime.

bangel fan chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
If the pizza place is still there, I'll be sure to visit it on my trip over mid-winter break! :-)!
bashipforever chapter 6 . 1/22/2004
Great story. I loved Lindsey's dog. Can't wait to read more
shahid chapter 6 . 9/26/2003
COOL! great chapter. plz update soon. also. after everybody remembers Conner, show WES as he was in of ANGEL season4. update soon.
Kendra3 chapter 6 . 9/20/2003

This story is so beautful written and I'm in love with this fic!

PsyGirl chapter 6 . 7/29/2003
Interesting AU fic! i loved the story of Dawn and Connor. I wonder what new trouble is up ahead. Its on my favorite list now! O) Good work.
Holden's Sister chapter 6 . 7/28/2003
Another fab chapter. Ditto to those who feel for poor sweet, college-boy Connor, whose blissful ignorance does not seem likely to continue... Connor knows that Angel's been hanging around the college, staring at him. How curious is he? Is Angel's renewed presence in his life going to stir up memories, flashbacks? Was this W&H's plot all along? Here's hoping there's lots of angst to come!
Ephemera2 chapter 6 . 7/28/2003
Wow. This is a wonderful story. I just came across it this afternoon, and read all of it in a day. Then I read Ceremony of Innocence, and Buille Mo Chroi... but I digress; I'll review those in the proper place...

I love all Connorfic, and yours is particularly good. The Connor you've created for this particular story is amazingly likeable, in my opinion. Sweet, nice to Dawn, involved in his studies, trying hard to please. (In fact, the only thing in the whole story that doesn't ring quite true is everyone's apparent dislike of Connor. Why wouldn't Buffy like him? He's nothing but good to Dawn.) In any event, he's a terrific kid, and it would be just devastating to see his whole world crumble around him- which is why I'm hoping that it does! You have me on the edge of my seat, wondering just how Connor's world will fall apart. Will Angel be forced to rip up the contract, tearing Connor's life away from him? Will Amy and Andrew and their misguided magic somehow break the spell? And what will it do to Connor? Eighteen years of horrific, abusive, hellish memories retrieved in a moment: will it literally blow his brains out?

Will Dawn stand by her man? Oh, suspense! How fun!
AnGeL GiRl9 chapter 6 . 7/27/2003
I really enjoy this story, I can't wait to read more...please update soon..:)
Imzadi chapter 6 . 7/25/2003
Ah, Dana, you do know how to please me! It's too bad he couldn't be nude *Bad, Bad Imzadi!* (Slaps self again), but at least he's good. Thank you. And the bit about him training Vi to sniff the sign and attack the Angel dummy is just priceless! You go, girl!
Tariq chapter 6 . 7/25/2003
Hi. AWESOME! PLZ PLZ CONTINUE! U know, I miss the friendship between Wes, Gunn & Angel. Plz show that same intensity in their friendship. some of Angel's earlier (seasons 1&2) stalking & investigating skills. Update Soon!
a2zmom chapter 6 . 7/25/2003
Yet another story I happen to see updated.

This one is striking me as your saddest story yet. Angel has already lost so much and to know the choices he's made may doom the world in addition seems to be causing a paralysis of the spirit - playing right into W&H's hands. I'm hoping he finally realizes that sharing his pain is not only a neccesity at this point but may prove helpful. Unfortuneatly he likes to play the martyr even more than Buffy so we'll see.

On another note, I love Buffy's extremely unflattering descriptions of Connor's phycical appearance. If Angel ony knew!
Aayla chapter 5 . 7/12/2003
This is such a well written story! One of the best I have read in a long time. Keep it up.
Tariq chapter 5 . 6/21/2003
Hi. COOL! PLZ CONTINUE! Show more of the AI crew like they were in the OLD times. Also...wake up Cordy. Update SooN!
Cherazz BA Forever chapter 5 . 6/18/2003
great chapter! please update soon!