Reviews for Married To The Simurgh!
starseedchild chapter 5 . 8/21
I find this idea very funny and interesting, I hope to see more of this story and this play out, good work
XInsanityXGuiltechXShadowwindX chapter 5 . 8/19
If Gesselschalft has any say in it, Germany is likely to say no. If it were Leviathan, then Japan, or what's left of it, will say no.
Mirrors Cracked And Broken chapter 5 . 8/10
nyehehe the fallen still exist
AnimeA55Kicker chapter 5 . 7/27
China, North Korea are easy ones. Africa barely has any countries due to Ash Beast.
JanessaVR chapter 5 . 7/27
So happy to see another chapter here! And the longest chapter to date!

I suspect Eidolon will start making some real trouble - he may even attack Taylor at home as I don't think Eidolon was ever really stable. Of course, so may the Fallen. As for how long Taylor's secret will last - it's probably already out on the internet. I give her an hour or two before YT personalities and cable news are talking about her.

I'm quite interested to see what Alexandria will do about The Trio.
Jimbo Jones chapter 5 . 7/26
I'm going to guess that the Fallen (I think that's the name of the Endbringer worshipers) pay Brockton Bay and more importantly Taylor a visit. However, civil war breaks out because some want to kill her and the rest want to worship her. All the while, Simmy sneaks in to rescue her fiancee via Solid Snake (Cardboard Box). A really obvious Solid Snake.
Motown Scrapper chapter 5 . 7/26
Eidolon lives to fight, the end of Endbringer attacks removes his favorite sparing mates. Now a possible solution to that problem would be to set up a place in Antarctica for him to spar with former Endbringers. and as stupid and biased as some politicians can be the House member and Senator's actions should not be surprising.
JanessaVR chapter 4 . 6/16
Still gloriously insane! Can't wait for more chapters.
Kaiya Azure chapter 4 . 6/15
I think Simurgh just used "adventure" in place of "date."
Edale chapter 4 . 6/15
Simurgh: [First Adventure! Chapel in Vegas!]
Looking forward to the next chapter
JanessaVR chapter 3 . 5/10
This is insane...but glorious! Please continue!
flimbo chapter 3 . 5/10
Deliciously silly. I love it!
pallendin pie chapter 2 . 4/28
this is good I'll fave it
Lol