Reviews for Project Miracle
Blitzking chapter 15 . 6/27
I loved this fanfic, and I’m looking forward to that sequel of yours. Also, Dylan getting a girlfriend is something I really want to see. Can’t wait!
Guest reader chapter 15 . 6/26
I've been following this story from the beginning and I think that it's the best story EVER! Thank you so much for writing this!
BlitzKing chapter 12 . 6/20
Yes, you can go ahead and post that chapter, if you want to. Also, NeckBreak... Go to hell.
Super Duper Blue chapter 12 . 6/19
Great chapter! I liked seeing Dark Sonic!
Hazel chapter 10 . 6/6
I have never left a review on one of these before, but for this I just have to: Your writing style is amazing. I love your beautiful use of language, the way the characters interact with each other so naturally, and the way you convey their emotion so well I can practically feel it alongside them. The story is also really interesting and it has me thoroughly invested. Nice job :)
Kurokodairu - SNSF chapter 6 . 5/19
I love this story! Excellent writing as usual and the sadness definitely hits home. I like how well developed Dylan is along with Isolena and how she has absolutely no remorse for killing her son.

Gonna finish reading chapter seven, and keep up the amazing work! :D

(Also don't listen to the angry Sonamy fans, they have way too much crap already and they just seem spoiled at this point.)

-SNSF
NeckBreak chapter 5 . 5/12
Aww im only here for sonamy
Bgfrdg chapter 4 . 5/10
wait, is this a ShadAmy story?

aww man...

im out.
Super Duper Blue chapter 4 . 5/7
Nice chapter. Will there be a bit of hurt and comfort in the next chapters?
SilverStreak27 chapter 3 . 5/3
This is a really good story. I like it. Even though you basically just updated it plz update soon. It's awesome, your awesome. Congratulations
Super Duper Blue chapter 3 . 5/2
oh god a death?
mercan.melike.2001 chapter 2 . 4/29
wow. those humans are doing a terrible thing while thinking are doing something good dont they?
Super Duper Blue chapter 2 . 4/28
this is very interesting so far! cant wait to see the next chapter!