Reviews for I'm not Dead
This was great! I like the divergence from canon with Rose in Harry’s life! I hope this trend continues with a rescue of Harry from the Dursley’s and Sirius’s freedom. I like the hint of Dobby, though I hope Harry and Ron are smart enough not to steal the car this time. Also I hope Sirius is free before you get to third year so you can keep following your unique story away from canon.
Bettina chapter 10 . 11/12
Hi again, Rose got quite a few stones rolling!
I wonder how Kingsley knew the Potters, maybe add this somewhere? This society is truly f*cked up if even a wife cannot get a trial! She'd have contacted Andromeda as well, I'm sure. Dumbledore should explain why Petunia can hold her sister's protection active while Rose cannot despite being a blood relative, and even magical! Something sinister is underfoot!
Thanks for sharing your story with us!
Bettina chapter 8 . 11/11
Excellent, indeed! So you have Dumbledore aware of Harry 's abysmal home life. Rose will change that, and I'm looking forward to seeing exactly how.
Bettina chapter 7 . 11/11
Well, this is a wise thought, Kingsley! I'm not convinced how a memory passes unscathed through the digestive tract, but let's assume it can? I like your ideas! Hopefully, Kings will take both kids home for the summer!
Bettina chapter 4 . 11/11
Hi there, I have just found this story, and I like it. You're balancing well between repeating the books and new parts. The troll incident makes more sense your way!
With our insight into Slytherin house we find more structure and different fractions, which you write very well.
Need to continue now...
Good story so far! I’d like to see how Rose’s presence changes Harry’s story. Very interesting!
Good chapter! You should fix the bad character moments of Hermione and Harry in the previous chapters while writing the 9th chapter. You are doing a good job over all and you’re telling a unique story!
Kind of bad form again there, letting Ron drag Harry away. You are doing well with your story but then mess up the characters. Harry wouldn’t be that shitty of a friend
This chapter has Hermione way out of character and you should rewrite it. You had Rose save Hermione from the troll, not Harry and Ron. Hermione became best friends with Harry and Ron in canon because of the troll incident. Now that you changed the troll incident, Hermione should be on better terms with Rose than Harry and Ron. Hermione should be trusting of Rose. A simple fix would be to have Ron there and saying that stuff to Rose instead of Hermione.
Enclave Medic Prinz chapter 7 . 7/21
I want that Rose/Harry pairing idc if their siblings or whatever that only makes it better
Nice fic. Hope Harry ends his friendship with Ron. He is more trouble than his worth. Without pressure of keeping Ron happy, Harry might start putting efforts in studies and befriending more people.
anmoldance chapter 6 . 4/8
Nice story,, update soon and get back the siblings together
Picky chapter 3 . 5/12/2020
Good start of a wonderful story :)

I am enjoying this thus far. I like how you are building up the characters and their relationships. I must admit I believe that Hermione will eventually turn on Rose ala Ron in GoF and I don't believe she would ever be fully trust Rose, then again it may just be my distaste for Hermione coming to fore. Anyway, I really enjoy how Harry and Rose are interacting and I do hope that they will get together without serious drama between them (between them and others are different matter) :D

Looking forward for another update!
ChaosOmega98 chapter 2 . 5/3/2020
I like the story but I won’t to see bounded pair more
TheHPFanEV chapter 2 . 5/2/2020
Nice start!
Would like to read more.