Reviews for Harry Potter and the Mother of All Clichés
NightWild chapter 4 . 5/27/2012
I hate to ruin the '69' reviews but I just had to review this one. I love this. I had to keep my laughter silent because everybody is asleep at this time. xD
DahliaStarr chapter 4 . 8/28/2011
As soon as the two entered the Great Hall, they were promptly swept away by those men simply waiting to grab hold of them. "Professor!" Hermione gasped, as they danced the mambo, quickly clearing out any competition. "I didn't know you could dance!"

"There are a lot of things you don't know about me," Professor Snape replied devilishly, leaning down to kiss her senseless.

"Father!" a girl yelled. The music stopped abruptly, and it was suddenly very quiet. A girl, about seventeen years old, ran across the dance floor and threw herself at Professor Snape. "Father, it's you! I knew it would be!"

I. Loved. This.
DahliaStarr chapter 3 . 8/28/2011
"I forgot to tell you guys," Hermione said suddenly, as Ron was just waking up again. "I'm dating Professor Snape."

Ron fainted agin.

I FREAKING CRACKED UP THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE BLOODY THING!
DahliaStarr chapter 2 . 8/28/2011
"Miss Granger!" Snape shouted. "Detention at nine! Tonight! And tomorrow! And come to think of it, the day after tomorrow as well!"

"Of course, professor," Hermione murmured, batting her eyelashes at him. Snape sputtered incoherently, although the careful observer could see the barely contained flush that covered his face and the sudden tightness of his robe.

ROFL!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
This is a failure
rinaisyourlover chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
I just realized it's been 4 years since you last updated xD

Bleh, I really wanted keep on reading it. :D
rinaisyourlover chapter 4 . 8/16/2007
"Minerva and Albus prepared to get into bed for a bit of hanky-panky before going to sleep."

ROFL I laughed so loud when I read that, I thought I was gonna pee all over myself. XD
Kaitylen chapter 3 . 4/9/2007
hey, dont worry to much about the whole cliche thingies, I totally agree with you though on the whole always sorted into Slytherin or Gryffindor, personally I would be put in hufflepuff because I would much rather be loyal than brave, therefore most of my storied the main character is in hufflepuff because hufflepuff rocks...

Anyway I love your story I was laughing my head off and I didn't even know why,stories like yours are always my favourites, keep writing please :)
Lily chapter 4 . 8/17/2006
Hahahaha, that was great! :D
Tia Paes chapter 4 . 7/26/2006
brilliant...just...oh man this is brilliant
Cass Perenelle chapter 4 . 7/24/2006
*ROFL*

Those fainting scenes are my absolute faves. XD Oh good God, this is awesome. How come you never update?
June chapter 2 . 6/28/2006
Dear hasapi,

I wrote a review to "His Last Will and Testament", but in doing so, I addressed you with a capital "H". I apologize/I'm sorry/should I be formal or informal? Haha. I was just thinking as I read "Harry Potter and the Mother of All Cliches" that when I was in fourth grade, a few friends and I wrote a play for our class. It was called 4K Goes Cashews. 4 for the grade and K for Kusy, our teacher/class name, and cashews for like someone going nuts (the expression). It was completely ridiculous and made no sense. Your story makes sense (Yeah!) but it reminded me of our play that never made it to the stage.

Sincerely,

June
CanYouLoveTheImaginary chapter 4 . 4/30/2006
I have tears in my eyes from laughing so hard! That was freaking hillarious and all the parodies ar so ture and realyl amsing to be seen made fun of...but i have to say my favorite part was...“But he would have wanted to kill you more!”..lmfao...*sigh*...and your writers blocks dont seemed to have affected the story at all:)...which also amused me...i hope you are going to continue with this for my amusement:)
billy chapter 4 . 9/3/2005
awesome story, wish you would continue it
Moonstonegodess chapter 4 . 6/1/2005
ha ha! lolz that was funny :P well some parts were really funny but the Ginny and Draco parts were not funny at all...i mean its just overly dumb...but that said its a cute fic and keep updating!