Reviews for One Day at a Time
BlackCrucifix chapter 12 . 5/2/2010
You wouldn't believe how much I cried. I couldn't stop. I tried to wipe the tears, but it didn't help. It was just so sad. Through the FF, it felt like all the characters were my best friends and I even cried as if a friend died when Zell did. I just couldn't believe it!
It was just...affecting me so much. Especially in the end, when the guys watched Zell's video.

Really, this is one of the best storys I've ever read.
...and I read a lot.

MadDogAnchorite chapter 12 . 8/14/2006
one of the best fanfiction i ever read...
high and down chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
This is a beautiful story. I think the thought that you have put into this is well deserving of all the reviews.

I can relate to Zell very well and it almost helped me in a way to see issues from a distance and maybe how another person would deal with it, and how that person's friends would. I admire your ability to bring the story across not too heavy, and not too subtle. It's just right. Thanks for a deep and thought-provoking read.
LadyTwist chapter 12 . 9/1/2005
I'm not sure how I missed this, but I just read the whole thing end to end. I haven't cried like this over a written story in a long time. This is beautiful!
ArchFaith chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
You know, I don't know if I ever reviewed this...I remember this being one of the very first fanfics I ever read, way back in 20. Beautiful story, compelling's all that and more that helped me search for this a few years later, and even remember the title of it!

I know it's been said before...but if a fanfic can stay in my mind for this's truly something beautiful.
Contestar chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
Well, the fic was written a few years ago, but that doesn't change the fact that you brought me to tears...and that's no easy feat. Powerful and amazing...but it reminded me of someone who to left the mortal plane...I think I'll go and think now...
tiffisbetterthanyou chapter 12 . 11/24/2004
Best ff8 fic EVER!1one. All y'all newbie ff8 writers better show some respect. And by respect i mean bow down and beg for some words of wisdom. If i knew the author, which of course I DON'T, then I'd be obligated to tell all you sucker writers just how much better she is than you. If she could only finish a story!11eleven. Believe me or not, but I'm actually working on re-tooling this story for a new edition of greatness! OOPS, hope phoenix doesn't read this!

the end. : P
Renn chapter 12 . 8/11/2004
This was just *incredible*. It is so well written I can picture it happening wihtout a problem. The portraying of emotions was also really well done, and you're right: one day it's fine, and the next it's all wrong.

The slightest thing we do affects everyone in a different way, I love how strong you made that all throughout the story. Having Zell die -as sad as it was- is indeed the most powerful way, the best way to prove that point.

So, once again, well done for writing such a fabulous story.
Zeto chapter 3 . 2/21/2004
OOh, I am *so* not liking Xu right about now. Evil girl!
Akkiko chapter 12 . 9/19/2003
Sad. But nicely written.

Dear Author

My name is Akkiko, it is most likely that I have reviewed one of your stories. My code name is Starlet. Now let's can the formalities and get down to business! I'm holding a contest like thingy. Simple rules. I mean REALLY simple. What I do is that I'm hosting it on . It's like a story, but oh so much more interesting. You see, I invite the characters (Not really) and we're going to hand out awards! Yes, it's an award ceremony. Filled with fun activities, like the GW boys do a comedy routine. And me trying to get Heero to sing a love song. Lol, and tons of more activities, like having a battle to see which final fantasy character is the strongest. Now, here's you're part. All you have to do is (If you accept, which I am begging you to.) submit two stories that you really like! The categories are

~ Humor ~ Tragedy ~ Yaoi/Yuri (I had to do this, I don't want people feeling left out.) ~ Fantasy ~ Supernatural ~ And basically anything

RULE! It must be from one of these things;

Anime: Gundam Wing Yu-Gi-Oh Slayers Cardcaptors Digimon Pokemon Angel Sanctuary Beyblade Escaflowne Dragon Ball Z

Games: Kingdom Hearts Final Fantasy 5 Final Fantasy 6 Final Fantasy 7 Final Fantasy 8 Final Fantasy 9 Final Fantasy 10 Final Fantasy X-2 Dark Cloud Dark Cloud 2

Books: Harry Potter Tamora Pierce Lord of the Rings

Note: If there is a story you would like to submit but it is not in these categories, the please send me a message saying what it is and what category. (E.g: Anime. The show Inuyasha)

Note 2: I will post the first chapter of this contest up, please send your reviews there, I do not have access to my Hotmail account, so if you send it there I will not be able to read it. You simply have to give me the story ID if it's posted. If not, then I will need your homepage address so that I can find it there. I'm afraid those are the only two ways I can receive it. Sorry. I shall repeat. DO NOT SEND THE STORY TO MY HOTMAIL ACCOUNT!

I assure you that all disclaimers shall be given to the proper authors. I shall take no credit for this. Also, if you feel that some other authors are great writers (Which we all are. No offense) and think they should submit their stories, I will be more then happy to accept. If you do not receive an invitation it's because that there are far too many authors. SORRY! Lemon fics are also supported. Now, if you're wondering why to do this? No real reason. I simply keep the contest on the air for others to read, it will also increase the amount of readers on your stories, you shall also be given a reward on my site, BOTH my sites. If you do not know which story to submit, I can read over your stories and inform you which one I like out of them. In other words, which one I love the most! No doubt I won't love them all. ARGH! SO many wrong wordings, oh well. I hope you accept, and if you have any questions, I'm sorry but you will have to also put that in a review. I'll be happy to answer them.

Shortened version:

You need to reply to the story that has the first chapter of this. It will be titled AWARDS! You're review must consist of;

Akkiko can/cannot use my stories for this. I understand that I will be fully credited for my stories.

Where to find the stories.

Questions if you have any, any suggestions of what funny things you want to see the characters do (Not needed) I hope you will answer yes. I'll be doing all the work, all you have to do is read it! Please reply quickly. I need all information before I start. I except requests for only the month of September and till the 4th of October. PLEASE REPLY!

Akkiko chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
Luki Dimension chapter 12 . 4/18/2003
This story has been around for a LONG time and I've only just read it. But it is an incredible piece of writing, and I have ever intention of reading other things you've written about Final Fantasy 8.
effect20 chapter 12 . 2/22/2003
This is my favorite fic ever! It still stands out to me as a fic that no one can even capare to writing. I read this fic so many times I can rewrite it. All I can say now is thanks for writing such a great fic.
Emily chapter 12 . 1/30/2003
Oh my God! That was so sad. I actually cried. It protrays a really important message though and I'm going to take your advice. Appreciate what you have or else you will really miss it when it is gone.
Parker10 chapter 1 . 12/16/2002
I've read this story from spoonybard, and I just found it here at too. I never got around to commenting, but I think this is an awesome story, a completely new idea. It was definately dramatic and emotion invoking. You're a great writer, your other stories that I've read are just as good.