Reviews for The Unstoppable Maggie D
TrinityWildcat chapter 35 . 7/18/2005
Wow! I don't know much about wrestling, but you've got real writing skills. I liked the first chapter especially - Maggie's voice is funny and her character is instantly established.

(I can't email you as I don't know your email address, but thought I'd take this chance to mention that the My Fanfiction site you found 'Silver on Black' on has the complete versions of all my Law & Order fics on. The full version of 'Primitive, Male' makes a lot more sense than the one here. And major thanks for the reviews!)
Magalud chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
Audacious, sorry to contact you like this, but you never left me your e-address so I could email you. Please contact me so I can email you back. Take care!
babygurl88 chapter 35 . 4/27/2005
Okay i just re-read your whole story and it has been to long now get your ass up and update already...it's almost halfway through 2005 and we are still yet to find out what happens to brock and Maggie and grayson i repat get off your lazy ass and update i can't stand it bening left like this!
Insane Cali Gurl chapter 35 . 11/10/2004
Aw...what a great chapter...can't wait for more.

Mischelle chapter 35 . 10/24/2004
Fabulous story! I was really thrilled to see that you updated and I can't wait to see what else is going to happen with this wonderful little family.
m4ever chapter 35 . 10/24/2004
only thing i can saw is one big AW! lol LUV this chapter hehe..more brock though...hehe...
Mischelle chapter 34 . 10/7/2004
Oh My Gosh! Let me just congratulate you on a wonderful story. I am begging you to update soon. I was pretty much glued to my computer until I got to this chapter. I absolutely love your charaters too.
The Long Gone Writer chapter 34 . 6/16/2004
Oh my god! I've just got back into reading this story and it has got a zillion times more amazing with all the cliffhangers and everything.

I can't wait for the exciting and dramatic conclusion!

Love

Katy

x
Insane Cali Gurl chapter 34 . 6/14/2004
DAYUM...Talk about being nailed to the cross...Persecute that fucker!

Heather Christ chapter 34 . 6/14/2004
HA! I hope that no good scum gets what's coming to him! Great chapter. I'm glad you updated sooner :)
jeffslildiva chapter 34 . 6/13/2004
I'm glad that you updated so quick. I can't wait to see how Jimmy the terd tries to get out of this one. Can't wait to read more. Write more soon.

*Amanda*
Insane Cali Gurl chapter 33 . 6/13/2004
As long as you make us wait for a chapter and you stopped THERE? O...I hope you update REALLY soon...You're killin me here.

masterworks chapter 33 . 6/6/2004
Don't you dare take a month leaving us on an evil cliffie like that! I'll go mad, I will!
NoInkInMyPen chapter 33 . 6/6/2004
OK, I'm going out on a limb and guessing that the paper is a birth certificate and Jimmy isn't the father...god chapter :) More soon!

Lisa
DancinonDreams chapter 33 . 6/6/2004
OK, you really have to stop the whole cliffhanger thing. WAY too annoying! But anyways, I'm in love with the story. You have a gift for writing. Keep up the good work and I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Need to know what that picture was!