Reviews for Bruises
LadySnowdon chapter 30 . 1/31
I absolutely love this story! Read the whole thing in a weekend, I could not stop reading. Your writing is fantastic, thank you! I wish there was more in this universe, I just found the Dixon Trailer Park monthly meetings one, but I'd still love to read more about this Beth and Daryl, George, Merle and all the other trailer park residents!
Guest chapter 30 . 11/17/2021
such a cute story, thank you for sharing
SunshineDaisy90 chapter 5 . 11/5/2021
I did *not* expect to love this fic, but here I am on chapter five settling in to binge-read the rest tonight!
Bethgreenewarriorprincess chapter 25 . 9/14/2021
Eeeeeekkkk! This is my fave chapter now. I know,! I said that before. Lol. Seriously this was amazing! Xoxoxo
Bethgreenewarriorprincess chapter 23 . 9/7/2021
There's just something in my eye, I'm totally not crying here. Perfect chapter xoxoxo
Bethgreenewarriorprincess chapter 22 . 9/1/2021
I just want to say I absolutely LOVE little George and all his nuances and all the reasons he's named George.

I love Beth as a mom as well. This is such a good story and I noticed you wrote something for this story recently and I can't wait to finish this so I can see what that's about!
Thank you always for writing Bethyl so amazingly xoxoxo
Bethgreenewarriorprincess chapter 14 . 8/31/2021
Okay so this is like my favourite chapter so far! Her mom has been secretly looking for her, by Rick... Daryl took her on a date... asked permission to kiss her... it is PERFECTION! EEEEEEEEEEE!

SORRY for fangirling in my reviews but I can't help ouiiii when the story is this good xoxoxo
Bethgreenewarriorprincess chapter 12 . 8/30/2021
Okay so I'm officially addicted to this story and I can't even pace myself because...I have no self control. It's such a perfect story.

You write them wonderfully xoxoxo
Bethgreenewarriorprincess chapter 11 . 8/30/2021
I am literally in Bethyl heaven here. Thank you for writing this story. It's amazing. Xoxoxo
Bethgreenewarriorprincess chapter 1 . 8/24/2021
I absolutely love this concept and I'm anxious to see where you go with it! I always enjoy your stories. Thank you for your continued devotion to this pairing! Xoxoxo
laX2 chapter 30 . 6/22/2021
I'm sorry, I didn't realize I wasn't signed in- that is my review below :)
Guest chapter 30 . 6/22/2021
I just wanted to let you know I read your Daryl and Beth stories on my lunch break. I've really come to look forward to it. I just finished Bruises and I hop around between your short pieces and then plan on discovering a new story or rereading one of my old favorites of yours. I hope you never tire of these two, and know that you have an avid reader with me who is still enjoying and discovering your stories, and that they help get me through the day.
Amaure chapter 1 . 4/27/2021
These are the type of stories I love to read. I hope I can see your work in NovelStar. There are also a lot of talented writers in that platform. You may check their group on Facebook.
courtneyshortney82 chapter 30 . 4/3/2021
This fic was so amazing I felt it everywhere! Congrats on another awesome fic.
If you didn't know I'm Courtney and I'm one third of the team that runs Ultimate Bethyl Fic List. We would like you to be our featured veteran author for the month of May! We're just asking for you to share your favorite fics you've written and maybe tell us a little about how you got in to Bethyl! Feel free to answer me here or any questions or you can use UBFL email.

Thank you Thank you! I hope there is more Bethyl from you soon! Until then I might go get lost in the 54 Days universe!
Guest chapter 30 . 2/28/2021
Girl you have a gift, you are a talented writer and I hope to buy your books someday
1,023 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »