Reviews for Fever Dreams
AussieFicReader chapter 22 . 3/1
Such a beautiful story. Thank you for sharing it.
Yes, it was the perfect ending. They're going to Redmond together! Thank you so much for writing this story, I would love you to write a sequel.
Finally! It's not a fever dream and they love each other. Yay! I don't want this story to ever end
This is so good just the ending we always wanted for the unfortunate lily maid - in Gilbert's arms
Was Marilla sweet on Gil and John?
Aha! Anne's hair looks lovely becuase Gil brushed it for her. :) I'm glad Christine said she can't marry him - good riddance! Of course she can't stand Green GAbles. I hope Gil finds Anne quickly and tells her he loves her.
Gilbert's listened to Anne's bath, brushed her hair and put his head on her groin. And now Christine and ROY are at the window? This really is a good build up!
Ooohh, that was hot even if Gilbert was trying to be professional when he put his head down to listen to her. And now they're sleeping together again? Ayeee!
John blythe's carrion call in the morning was so funny. I think it was good that John caught them sleeping together. No wonder Gil laughed when he realised he was better. This story is so good!
Hahaha! I don't think that's his knee poking in your back Anne ;-D
The volcano terrain ;-)
Oh Christine having hysterics. No help at all
So what Gil only wants to be friends? i don't think he means it
So Gil looks like hes uncle. It's sad that he died so young
Oh so he thougth he was dying and that's why he saw Anne. All those letters from Christine made her skip the one from Phil! Noooo, tell him!