Reviews for Fever Dreams
BirdieKitKat chapter 22 . 5/18/2021
I enjoyed this so much! Anne was an absolute whirlwind in it and reminded me much more of her younger self. It was nice to see that celebrated. And the romance was lovely and the characters were wonderful (especially Miss Price) and I wish they had arena glimmer of Ruby's brooch but the hairpiece was hilarious. Thank you for your writing!
Wellie-days chapter 22 . 2/17/2021
Loved this story - well done, you can see you have put a lot of work in to it.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/22/2021
Oh my when Anne put her head on his groin! Does Gilbert really think they’re just friends again?
Guest chapter 8 . 1/22/2021
Gilbert is named after his uncle ! I loved Anne looking at all the pictures
Guest chapter 7 . 1/21/2021
Oh no Anne didn’t read the lines in Phil’s letter!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/20/2021
Lol when Gils face was pressed into her breast
Guest chapter 4 . 1/20/2021
Hahaha is he delirious? His sarcasm means I think now we’re gonna see some sparks :)
Guest chapter 3 . 1/20/2021
I love Anne has dealt with this fever before
Guest chapter 2 . 1/20/2021
Haha I bet Anne got a surprise when she woke up! What does Mrs Blythe mean that her son doesn’t care for Anne anymore? Does she think he’s sick because of her? At least Anne know he’s still alive
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2021
Oohh yes this is what we always wanted! Anne to go to Gilbert when she finds out he’s dying! I love you so much for writing this
AnneNGil chapter 22 . 1/8/2021
Such a great read! This was a great ending. Loved Anne's "keep a window open" line. Lol !
AnneNGil chapter 21 . 1/7/2021
Beautiful...
AnneNGil chapter 20 . 1/7/2021
Oh! This is the best chapter! Beautiful. Love it.
AnneNGil chapter 19 . 1/7/2021
Great chapter... But the suspense is killing me!
AnneNGil chapter 18 . 1/7/2021
Great chapter. Roy is such a coward. But why would he even think that Anne wanted Roy? She had already refused him. I just can't remember if Gil knows that.
378 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »