Reviews for Wasted Years
Guest chapter 16 . 7/29/2013
Yuck. A thousand times yuck! Sauke always hated slutty Sakura. You should've left her to Naruto who always truly and sincerely cared about her! Sasuke never did! All he cared about was his stupid vengeance! he gave his soul away by choice and truly became a monster! He didn't deserve to be saved! And if anyone could've saved him, it definitely would NOT have been the weakest bitch in that village! Sakura was NO different to the rest of the silly fangirls! I hope you haven't written anymore stories as anyone with half a bloody brain would see that Sasuke tries to kill Sakura at least 2 times. Calls her annoying quite a lot and always ignores her as she's not worth his time! He's a true loser, unlike Naruto! So stop with the shitty Sasuke/Sakura people! That pairing should NEVER happen!
pffft chapter 5 . 4/14/2013
The guest that keeps ranting about how much he/she hates sasusaku fanfics is ridiculous. How come you're here in the first place? Just shut the fuck up and get out. Why are you even reviewing a lot of times when all you can spew out is hate? You're the one who has to get a life. Just saying :P
jenn chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
i am really sick of the guest who keep s on ranting and spewing hate on to the review board. like seriously. i hope that person could see how ridiculous she/he's being.
Guest chapter 16 . 1/11/2013
Loved it
Guest chapter 16 . 9/6/2012
What a bunch of crap! Sakura could NEVER compare herself to Naruto or Sasuke! They both hold demons, though Naruto's isn't by choice, whilst Sasuke's is, so that makes him a monster! You're a disgusting person! In the REAL ANIME, Sasuke would NEVER go for someone like Sakura. She is NOT different to the other females. She was a shallow, self absorbed little slut and she NEVER changed! She deserves death or loneliness! So your story was just plain disgusting! Go get a life! You sad piece of crap!
Guest chapter 14 . 9/6/2012
Wish Sakura could just DIE! She doesn't deserve anyone to make a selfish slut like her happy! She doesn't deserve happiness! She deserves pain! She deserved what you had Itachi do to her, even though Itachi would NEVER do that! He has far more taste! How dare you make the characters so damn OC! Sakura's NOT strong! Itachi does not rape girls! Sasuke's the loser, not Naruto! Naruto is the strongest out of all of them! Sasuke is below Naruto in ever sense! So get a life yyou little shit!
Guest chapter 13 . 9/6/2012
What a pathetic load of crap! Shikamaru better be ok! Naruto too! Sakura is NOT FUCKING strong! She would NEVER stand a chance against anyone! You're so bloody pathetic! Get it through your THICK SKULL, Sasuke HATES Sakura! get a life you boring little nobody!
Guest chapter 12 . 9/6/2012
I don't care about Sasuke and Sakura's stupid FAKE relationship! I want to know if Naruto's ok. You better not hurt him in this story you total scumbag! Sakura's the only one that deserves pain! She's a slut! And she's not sweet or pretty! She's an ugly, pathetic little whore who always throws herself at Sasuke, even though he HATES HER GUTS! She deserves loneliness! DEATH TO SAKURA! And morons like you who seem to think Sakura has some hope with Sasuke need to get a life!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/6/2012
Damn that slut Sakura! She deserves to be forever alone. Wallowing in her own self pity and self hatred! Because all she is, is a filthy little child whore! She's such a silly, petty, pathetic little schoolgirl! Sasuke is a loner! He HATES Sakura! And don't you fucking DARE hurt Naruto you creep! He's the best character! And leave Kiba alone too! The only people who deserve pain is Sakura mainly. But Sasuke deserves some too!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/5/2012
Dunno if I want to keep reading this. Stop messing round with Naruto you brat! He's so much better than Sasuke and doesn't deserve being used by that filthy slut Sakura. He deserves someone pure! Naruto and Sakura are perfect together. And Kiba with Hinata is cute. Leave Sasuke as the loner he is and wants to be. He's made it perfectly clear he hates Sakura!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
Don't care what Sakura's slutty name means. They so named her wrong as well. She's not even pretty like a true Cherry blossom is! Oh, and Ino's thoughts are wrong that YOU'VE put down! Sakura can NO save Sauke. She can't break him free. She wil lalways remain weak and like a schoolgirl! She's pathetic! In the REAL anime version, Sasue betrays them and leaves the village and Sakura is too weak to do anything. Leave Sakura to Lee or Naruto as those are the guys that like her! Stop changing things to suit YOU!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I HATE Sasusaku stories. They're really retarded! That pairing have no evidence to support them. Sasuke HATES sakura. He makes it obvious enough, and yet her YOU are thinking you can just change what happens and have a slut like her who only cares about looks, think she can break through and bring out a soft side on Sasuke. Give me a break. The only person who is able to bring out emotions in Sasuke is Naruto. Not the pink haired slut! Think I'll spare myself the sickness of reading shit like this!
Amysteriouslondoner chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Even though I wished they were more interaction between Sakura and Sasuke, I found your story beautifully written as well as incredibly moving tragic and romantic. Also you managed to stick with the each character's personality and at the mean time you incorporated new ideas (e.g. Yanagi - By the way my heart was aching for Sakura soooooo badly ! - ). It was quite a difficult challenge !

You really are a talented writer. Thank you for sharing this beautiful piece of work with us. :-)

Amysteriouslondoner
xXFallenxBeautyxX chapter 16 . 7/14/2012
Wow this is so beautiful, it made me cry. I would have liked to see a deeper relationship between Sasuke and Sakura- but the OC was just fine. I also wished Sakura didn't seem so weak here, but I can't really blame you. This was made in 2003 so weak was all you saw in her at the time. Overall amazing and timeless piece of work you have here. Definitively one of the best on this site :)
mililli chapter 7 . 5/4/2012