Reviews for Game of Thrones season 8 redone: The Final War
A Random Earthian chapter 20 . 6/11/2020
So, for the important characters, there is no more Starks (except Jon), is there?
And are Tyrion and Daenerys still alive, as well as one dragon?
Can't wait to see the next chapter!
Guest chapter 19 . 6/9/2020
I am looking forward to finding out the next victims in the bloodbath![
sv21075 chapter 20 . 6/9/2020
That was quite a short, but very good chapter. I'm glad Jaime did not give in to his suicidal tendencies and I loved the Golden Company reciting the Night's Watch oaths shortly before their demise. So now they have another dragon, huh? Please don't let it be either of Danny's dragon's, because if so, they're screwed.
Lillian81 chapter 20 . 6/9/2020
Dadvos is okay! Hooray!
That moment with the oath was so inspiring and then BAM
jeremiahkelley93 chapter 19 . 6/9/2020
great story so far. looks like the white walkers will win.
sv21075 chapter 19 . 6/8/2020
Well... they most absolutely are guaranteed fucked. All of the Northmen are dead save for Davos and Beric, along with the Golden Cavalry, Peasant spearmen, and Company of the Rose, along with most of the Dothraki with the Others adding 20,000 more to their initial number? Fuck. I'm dying to see Arya, the Hound, Gendry, Brienne and the rest get some action, along with wondering what Duncan's part is in all of this. That was a great chapter, it's nice seeing Jaime knowing how his father felt about the incompetence of others. If Jon decides to press his claim to the Iron Throne, which I'm hoping he does, hopefully Jaime will serve as Hand. I have nothing against Tyrion, but him joining Daenerys' side has made him make pretty stupid decisions. Anyways, can't wait for the next update (and the next victims in your bloodbath).
Lillian81 chapter 19 . 6/8/2020
Damn my phon’s auto correct.
I meant that it’s probably going to be a bloodbath against the dead, but it should be.
And holy hell it has been! Not sure how any of the living will make it out of this!
sv21075 chapter 18 . 6/4/2020
Great chapter. The bloodbath has begun! (Rest in peace, Tormund. May the legend of Giantsbane live on throughout future generations, that is if the living can beat the Undead.) It's so nice to see Jon and Jaime bonding, although I had to laugh when Jaime said Jon was one of the few people who called him Lannshitter behind his back. I'm pretty sure he did it discreetly or just thought of doing it, but still I'm glad they can relate to each other. And should both of them survive, I'd be happy to read the sequel, hopefully if/should Jon decide to press his claim to the Iron Throne after Dany dies in the Long Night, with Jaime being a member of Jon's Kingsguard/new best friend. Can't wait to see how long they can last with the Others. Until then, see you next time.
Lillian81 chapter 18 . 6/4/2020
So glad what she did is not just being brushed over as excusable, like she tried to murder him.
But if a bloodbath, but it should be, they’re very very outnumbered
sv21075 chapter 17 . 6/2/2020
So Dany finally finds out who Jon is. And seriously, WHAT THE F***, DANY? She pushed Jon off of Rhaegal, who she later commanded to burn him right then and there, before deciding to attempt to murder him herself? You're lucky that Jon didn't dump your ass and let Rhaegal eat you otherwise I would have been cheering with joy and overall pissed off. At this point, her attitude is no better than Catelyn Stark who basically did the same thing whenever he beat Robb in the sparring yard! What the fuck? And so Jaime found out as well and it looks like Ser Duncan is about to have a good looong talk with Dany. I hope he gives her a good bitch-slapping for that little stunt she just pulled. Otherwise, good chapter. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Lillian81 chapter 17 . 6/2/2020
Uhhhh not cool Dany. In fact very un cool. She tried to murder him twice. And almost accidentally killed him once last chapter too. She’s got some grovelling to do.
If she’s so worried about her throne in the middle of the end of the war and she’s willing to murder her own blood when he very clearly said he didn’t want the stupid thing, then she shouldn’t be on it on her own. If he forgives her they’ve gotta be ruling as equals. Hopefully Duncan gives her a bloody stern talking to. Maybe she’ll feel some remorse at that later time and realise what she almost did.
sv21075 chapter 16 . 6/1/2020
Great chapter. I am so happy for Jaime being named commander-in-chief of the army. He needs it, especially after everything that has happened. And seriously, why did you have to make a cliffhanger with Jon being thrown off Rhaegal into the approaching army of the Dead just as the three horns sounded through Harrenhal? I know he'll be alright, I just kept getting Lion King vibes from it though. Well, as the late Ser Arthur Dayne said, "And now it begins."

Until then, Valar Dohaeris.
Lillian81 chapter 16 . 6/1/2020
Oh my god, where is Dany and how the hell is Jon going to get out of this one. Hmmm fulfilling the prophecy methinks...
Lillian81 chapter 15 . 5/30/2020
That’s a whole lot of wildfyre.
And oh no, poor Jon! About Dany’s reaction.
sv21075 chapter 15 . 5/30/2020
Great chapter, by the way when I read Duncan telling Jon to try Lightbringer on Daenerys, my first thought was him unsheathing it to show to Daenerys, while the Unsullied take out their weapons and one of them, possibly Grey Worm, since he's so protective of his Queen, toss it at him and cause an uproar in the Northern camps. I don't know why, probably after having read another fic where Jon doesn't kill Dany in the throne room and lowers his knife, only for Grey Work to toss his spear at Jon's side, mortally wounding him. I sure hope Dany doesn't screw anything up when she does find out the truth. Other than that, Jaime finally finds out his new nickname. I died laughing reading his thoughts when he went incognito and came across his soldiers laughing at him behind his back and wishing Aerys had burned down King's Landing. It amuses me when Jaime thought his father deserved being called Lannshitter more than he did. If he were alive, Tywin would be more than pissed if he stumbled upon his soldiers making fun of him behind his back like that. I can imagine him taking more than a few heads or probably hiding himself up in some corner sobbing as to how low the Lannister family name has sunk, especially with the news of King's Falling and Cersei's death. And Bronn's alive, YAY! Hope that wildfire is put to good use by the living and not backfire on them. And I'm sorry to hear that you won't be able to update often, although I understand that feeling well enough. I hope you continue this as soon as you can, this is a good story. Until then, see you next time.
76 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »