Reviews for Game of Thrones season 8 redone: The Final War
Guest chapter 12 . 5/27/2020
the night king is attacking kings landing wonder what the mad queen cersei gonna do
hope you updated
Christopher Nolan chapter 1 . 5/28/2020
I have not started to read yet but I am proud of you for using your powers to pretend the real Season 8 does not exist. Some people, specifically a group of rabbie crazy fans, who hate Season 8, still have Season 8 as canon to do their Dany Revenge Stories. I have not read it but I want to tell you that I am very proud of you for being creative, which is something hopefully this site can get back.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/26/2020
Cersei is fucked the army of the dead are coming updated soon
Lillian81 chapter 14 . 5/28/2020
Oh I hope she takes it well! Jon deserves a sense of acceptance for once in his life
sv21075 chapter 14 . 5/28/2020
And we are now in the final stages: the living have received news of King's Landing falling and are planning their last stand at Harrenhal. Poor Jaime, could someone please give Lannshitter a hug? Speaking of which, I'm laughing at how everyone is calling Jaime Lannshitter behind his back. I'm not for sure if Bronn's alive or is now a wight, but if he is, I so want to see him call Jaime Lannshitter to his face, catching him off guard and effectively ruining the joke for everyone. So Riverrun has fallen as well, huh? Well, like I said in the words of Admiral Ackbar, "It's a trap!"
As for this chapter the only complaint I have is continuity-wise where you mentioned Missandei removing the cloth of Harrenhal's map, and then entering the tent with the message of King's Falling afterwards. It would make sense for one of Varys' little birds to pass her the message, but other than that, great chapter. I kept getting Infinity War vibes from this chapter, especially when Jon told Dany he would tell her the truth when she needs to know, not any sooner. I surely hope Dany doesn't go Mad Queen when she does find out, otherwise it'll be more of a bloodbath than it will already be.
willemjan.carpels chapter 13 . 5/27/2020
Really nice developments, this so much more Got-worthy than the last season
Lillian81 chapter 13 . 5/27/2020
Goodness, how many time’s the mountain have to die before he’s dead. Once more at least. More Bad news for Cersei
sv21075 chapter 13 . 5/27/2020
Well then... (taking a moment of silence)... Westeros is certainly f***ed now. Although I'm pleased to have inspired you with that idea, that's what we fellow authors are here for: to inspire and be inspired, so you're welcome. That was a terrific chapter, I especially enjoyed the showdown between the Night King and the Mountain. I loved every moment of it, even when Cersei found out of her paralysis and the Night King crushing the Mountain's heart as he screamed and started slowly turning into the Other that Rides. I just can't wait for the next chapter, especially when Jon and Daenerys find out about King's Falling. Tyrion and Jaime are going to be utterly devastated when they find out about Cersei's death. Something tells me that one of them may be the valonqar in Cersei's prophecy, even after her death at the hands of the Others. Either way I'm looking forward to the final battle(s) at Harrenhal: Jon and Dany v. NK, Tyrion and Jaime v. Cersei, and finally Sandor v. Gregor. Great job. Keep up the good work and hope you continue to write more amazing stories.
Random guy192839 chapter 10 . 5/24/2020
Hmmmm... I really like this story, and sense a plot twist coming up.

Please update soon.
sv21075 chapter 12 . 5/26/2020
Great chapter! The Night King has made it into King's Landing. Hopefully Cersei will regret her decision on turning against Daenerys' armies and waiting until the monsters kill each other just to survivors. A part of me wants the Night King to go face-to-face with the Mountain, which could possibly lead to the Mountain turning on Cersei and her posse, since he is technically dead. I wonder however whether she will use the wildfire under the Red Keep to destroy them all. Either way, this is going to be fun. Great job and keep up the good work.
Lillian81 chapter 12 . 5/26/2020
Cersei is screwed
Lillian81 chapter 11 . 5/24/2020
Curious about what Duncan and Jon were arguing about!
Liked seeing Low Rat’s pov!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/20/2020
Why does Grey Worm talk like a Northener?
Lillian81 chapter 10 . 5/22/2020
Hmmmm so I’m thinking either it will work for Dany or Jon’s going to be a wight at some point.
Love that he got to see his parents!
sv21075 chapter 10 . 5/22/2020
Great chapter. When I was reading over Daenerys' section, I had to do a second take when I saw "Jaime Lannshitter" before laughing out loud. I'm not for sure if it was a mistake on your part or if that is how she really feels about the Kingslayer. Either way, it made my day and would make great tension between them. Also Jon FINALLY found out his true heritage with Duncan the Tall by his side and receiving Lightbringer and Dark Sister. Hopefully when Daenerys' finds out, she doesn't go the MadQueen! route. Good job and until then, see you next time.
76 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »