Reviews for 3 parts boredom, 2 parts planning, 1 part luck
STReader chapter 16 . 6/17/2008
Very funny! Loved the crew humor.
soultoast chapter 16 . 10/14/2003
Very cute. I loved it.
soultoast chapter 5 . 10/14/2003
I envy Hoshi. Three days and nights with Malcolm *drools*
BookFreak chapter 2 . 8/11/2003
Malcolm checking T'Pol's bum out?

You're making him into some kind of pervert!
Phaser Lady chapter 16 . 8/9/2003
Lol! I loved your story! Esp. the Malcolm moment where he asks why someone can't just crack his outer professional exterior. Very nice!
Phaser Lady chapter 7 . 8/9/2003
Oh, frustration! Poor Hoshi!
Phaser Lady chapter 5 . 8/9/2003
I'm liking this story.

And about your last comment: I envy Hoshi. lol!
Kryptonite chapter 16 . 7/21/2003
Nice addition of Porthos. I'm a major fan of the whole Malcolm/Hoshi pairing, that is when I can't have him (darn it!) :) Keep writing, it's good.
Gracie too lazy to log in chapter 16 . 7/4/2003
this was a great story. the end was slighty weird and quick but i loved it! but, i must remind you that malcolm belongs to me as does a certain southern engineer. *trip runs in horror as maniacle laughter ensues*
Mackenzie chapter 10 . 7/1/2003
Although I'm not sure if the Captain is QUITE in character, i know it's necessary for this story, which I'm quite enjoying. You've gotten Malcom and Hoshie's characters down very well. I have one comment on this chapter: at one point you say that their "replacements have not been as efficient as their successors". I believe you mean to say 'predecessors' if you're referring to Malcom and Hoshie. Other than that, good job!
Em chapter 11 . 6/25/2003
14 degrees C isn't cold. It's between about 55 and 60F
Alison chapter 11 . 6/25/2003
Great, good fodder...loved the part about Travis being the Blankie Boy...heheh...yeah, how to work Porthos into it and doesn't get much screen time...can't think of much else, cept' Jon and Trip could be arguing in the middle of a hallway, each wrapped in a blanket and look cute together! Maybe Porthos could be cuddled/wrapped up w/Trip and have Trip stalk off w/him, away from Jon, threatening not to surrender the pooch until the pecans were replenished! Just a furry, little thought...bye!
FREAK chapter 11 . 6/23/2003
Very kewl! Continue soon!
asd chapter 11 . 6/20/2003
That was really great! Very very funny. I loved your idea for Travis, it's hilarious!I can't wait for you to continue!
Gurl chapter 7 . 6/7/2003
That was the best chapter yet! Continue soon!