Reviews for Ragdoll's Renaissance
hernandezlucia80020 chapter 12 . 9/14/2021
Muy w capítulo
sigue porfavor
leicepereira4 chapter 12 . 7/31/2021
I hope with all my heart that you are, I'm sure the situation will improve. Covid came out in the worst possible way for many and I felt up close the pain of losing 3 important family members in less One week. It hurts me just to remember that my grandmother didn't know her great-granddaughter. Take your author time, life is not easy for almost anyone and I know it will work safe and stay active, love and say you love. And remember health in the first place, because otherwise you take it literally. A big hug from a reader who is far away, Brazil São Paulo.
AEdmo13 chapter 11 . 5/22/2021
Well Bella-bitch just knows how to embrace her inner dementor and suck all of the joy out of the house, now doesn't she. It's all about her, everyone's focus should be on her. Someone just let Mione wipe her mind of the supernatural already and Edward can come to his senses, rediscover his passionate intelligence and just dump her for good.
leicepereira4 chapter 11 . 11/12/2020
His story is incredible and I read each chapter loving it, of course the tension of hiding things frustrates I really want to see the development of all this, I practically plunged headlong into the situation that Hermione is in. Bella always pissed me off and that side always seemed to me to come up at some point. Sorry for those who like her but I think she's such a protagonist BlehOne thing I'm very intrigued about is the appearance Edward and Cedrido follows the same and I want to know the development and how the explanation about And Thank you for this beautiful story I want more chapter and that you author be blessed by the fairy of creativity and inspiration. A lot of strength in this phase of darkness that we are living, stay safe and at home if you can and I wish you a lot of health.A big hug from me here from a reader from Brazil who is discovering how amazing it is to read : I'm sorry for my shitty English lol
fan2210 chapter 12 . 10/6/2020
It's ok, we understand, you take care and keep safe, i love your fanfic, i will wait for the update, keep fighting, we can get through life's challenges

Thank you writing this amazing story _
LillianMarie2 chapter 12 . 10/1/2020
I hope things get better for you soon.
GosiaTranslator chapter 12 . 9/27/2020
Love your story! Hope you'll uptade soon. :)
CallaRose4ever chapter 12 . 9/1/2020
Hi just found your story and am looking forward to when you will be able to start posting more of this. thanks for sharing your talents.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/29/2020
I enjoyed what I could read of this but I had to drop it due to all the cartoon sound effects. Just yikes. Everytime I was getting into a scene I would be brought right out of it by an unnecessary GASP or SOB or CLINK.
sacri-interesting-legious chapter 3 . 8/24/2020
Is there Harry bashing? Or is it just Ron bashing?
AshLiz chapter 11 . 8/12/2020
This is a great story, I can’t wait to see where you take it
caringe3 chapter 12 . 8/10/2020
Great story! If you need a break take it! This part of your life should be fun, not stressful!
Adharablack85-2 chapter 12 . 8/9/2020
take all the time you need, this is a difficult time and we understand
animesia chapter 12 . 8/8/2020
Please, take your time. We will wait for your update. Stay safe!
Irianna Marie chapter 12 . 8/5/2020
I hope things turn around and good things come your way. When you do upload another chapter, I will eagerly read that just as I have the rest of this story. If you ever need to vent or anything, I'm more than willing to "listen" (read the messages but you know what I mean). Happy thoughts and good vibes to you.