Reviews for Barista Bonus, The Problem with Eavesdropping
Sue Clover chapter 7 . 5/7
That was an absolutely perfect ending. Just perfect. And by the way, you are awesome.
Sue Clover chapter 5 . 5/6
Well you're certainly keeping me on my toes. As well as keeping my eyes on my computer screen instead of my homework, but hey, I've actually gotten *some* stuff done since I got her.
Sue Clover chapter 3 . 5/6
So sweet...
Sg1robinson chapter 7 . 6/1/2013
Ahhhhh! That was exactly what I needed! Please write more!
AmunRa chapter 7 . 2/2/2013
That was cute, fluffy, and funny. To think that SG1 would get so involved in one barista's life... They went about it in their own way, which was nice to see.
contrarymotion chapter 7 . 1/13/2013
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh h...the ending is just perfect. Mostly harmless. I chuckled for a whole night.

Loved this. :D
fighttowin1 chapter 7 . 8/16/2012
WOWSERS! Such a wonderfully written, delightfully long...yummy story! lol...
Thank you so much for sharing it with us...and not taking it down, as I'm just now getting the opportunity to read it! You wrapped up the ending perfectly..."You're mostly harmless." I can't help but grin at him as I reach a hand over and affectionately tousle his hair as he puts the truck into drive and heads out of the
base.
"Mostly harmless Spacemonkey, mostly harmless."

I can't wait to see what happens with Kira after that kiss...and what the others in the coffee shop will say to Daniel the next time he's in there. That should be a riot! (of fun!)
Thank you for sharing!
moms2398 chapter 7 . 7/28/2011
LOVED IT! My heart did a two step when Daniel kissed Kira! Then it stopped when Jack was stabbed...BTW, nice dig from the Colonel about "what kind of name is Rick?" LOL!
Azamiko chapter 7 . 10/7/2009
Cute. It's very silly how they over-complicate things...
Zuzanny chapter 7 . 9/3/2009
lol!
RefurAG chapter 7 . 2/7/2009
You know, I was more amused by your A/N's than the story itself... I didn't count how many times you said this'd be the Very Last Chapter, but it was very often.

-But of course the story was great to ;)
PaperSpades chapter 5 . 10/12/2008
You're Barista stories are really great. At first I thought it was going to be an exercise in Mary-Suedom but I found this through a very reliable favorites list and thought to give it a chance. Wise move on my part, I think.

Kira is a very likable character, if a bit obsessed with the looks of our favorite military guys (I did like that bit you added about her sometimes going weeks without thinking about them). Her voice is very clear I just wish you had been able to add more to her background by this point (This is a comment/review for Barista upto ch 18 and the Bonus) and how that affects her thought processes.

Anyway, reason why I commented now instead of later is so that I could let you know that I find your author's notes at the beginning of the chapters funny enough that I just skipped ahead so I could see your comments on why you can't just end the story. Heh...I think the nondenominational hell was my favorite. o
Curuchamion chapter 7 . 7/16/2008
ROFLOL I love how you write Jack! I can't write his sense of humor myself, so I always like it when I find a good Jack-humor-fic...
Shadow Traveler chapter 7 . 12/10/2007
Another excellent Kira story! I just love your idea of a undercover/military op relating to a birthday party gone wrong story. Good job!
Lord Mesron chapter 7 . 7/1/2007
I've got to tell you, I am really enjoying these Barista stories. I loved this bonus one, and am really enjoying the main series.