Reviews for Place of Our Legacy
I love creative fanfiction chapter 12 . 21h
I love creative fanfiction chapter 13 . 5/20
Evatar chapter 1 . 5/17
They should set up a trap with the next beacon they find, activate it, wait for Sovereign to show up and have a 304 waiting.

1 on 1 with the element of surprise should be a no contest victory, Asgard beams or a teleport nuke should make short work of it. This means the Reaper vanguard is super crippled without removing the threat, buys a lot of time and completely derails the plot.

Allows the focus to shift to more varied issues instead of being consumed by the Reaper threat.
So is it over
WiseSilver chapter 17 . 4/29
Definitely liking what I’ve read so far.
Very creative. Very good world building. And not just following canon (so far).
Looking forward to more updates.
marius1117 chapter 17 . 4/16
good chapter
homey145 chapter 17 . 4/8
brilliant fan fic hope theres more to come soon
I love creative fanfiction chapter 11 . 3/31
mckertis chapter 1 . 3/26
Ugh. This is not SG-1, this is it's slightly brain damaged and boring cousing SG-Atlantis. Why do people keep shoving this Atlantis trash down our throats ? What an awful show that was, ruined every good feeling i had about SG-1.
I love creative fanfiction chapter 17 . 3/16
cant wait for the new chapter
gonna be so cool
Cool thx dear autor.
Mark1 chapter 17 . 3/11
Thank you for the chapter! The wait was waaayyyyy loooonnnggg but the finished chapter was a good read. The Tau'ri better make their mass produced reverse engineered weapons and armor available to their ground forces soon, war is coming and they are not yet ready. They should also upgrade their ship systems to the galaxy standard, meaning holograms and haptic interfaces. As for the ground forces do they even considered gene mods? Not the Citadel species standards but Alterran standards meaning the evolution chamber, I think 2-4 evolution coupled with ATA gene therapy will make them above and beyond even gene modified soldiers both in physical and mental capacities, plus they can use this as leverage when push comes to shove to claim as an independent species.. Thank you for this and please update again soon!
darkfinder chapter 17 . 3/10
well surprised they did not suggest , they send a diplomate to Atlantis . to talk to there leaders stall for some time and act like they are trying . they can even offer to upgrade Normandy help them stop the geth . fun to see what happens next .
Morgan L chapter 17 . 3/9
Lol, its funny. The longer this story continues the more it feels like the "stargate" people are the antagonists of the story. Unintentionally so, but still "the bad guys".

Their reasoning aside, it feels more and more like they are mostly motivated by selfishness. And not exactly noble selfishness, more like they simply feel they are the "coolest kids on the playground" and if they share their toys...they simply wont stand out as much anymore.

Sure...a few billion people might die or worse as the result, but...can you really put a price on "coolness"?
GreatEnder chapter 17 . 3/9
SG teams need body cames of some kind .
Doesn’t the Quinn come with a camera as part of sensor package? And wouldn’t those automated AI cameras be tracking team members automatically?
Maybe a look though Quinn logs would show something…