Reviews for Place of Our Legacy
darkfinder chapter 17 . 3/10
well surprised they did not suggest , they send a diplomate to Atlantis . to talk to there leaders stall for some time and act like they are trying . they can even offer to upgrade Normandy help them stop the geth . fun to see what happens next .
Morgan L chapter 17 . 3/9
Lol, its funny. The longer this story continues the more it feels like the "stargate" people are the antagonists of the story. Unintentionally so, but still "the bad guys".

Their reasoning aside, it feels more and more like they are mostly motivated by selfishness. And not exactly noble selfishness, more like they simply feel they are the "coolest kids on the playground" and if they share their toys...they simply wont stand out as much anymore.

Sure...a few billion people might die or worse as the result, but...can you really put a price on "coolness"?
GreatEnder chapter 17 . 3/9
SG teams need body cames of some kind .
Doesn’t the Quinn come with a camera as part of sensor package? And wouldn’t those automated AI cameras be tracking team members automatically?
Maybe a look though Quinn logs would show something…
"Meeting alternate versions of ourselves, of our people!"

Oh... Just what a dream it is for canon Quarian meet the alternative Quarian where they live happily with their AI creation
Amaraldane chapter 1 . 3/8
It"s been a while since a fic has made me cringe so much. You're writing is fine, but your plot is not. To begin with, the way they had to leave their Earth and universe does not jive with the follow-up. You're going through hoops to create tension and practically frog-march the plot forward. It feels fake. The SG teams feel like they're acting in an amateur hour play. They have Alteran and Asgard levels of tech, yet they're impressed by eezo and mass effect? Really? Then, they shack up with the Quarians? Whyever for? They end up playing ball with Shepard in Eden Prime? Just... why? They are impressed by the Normandy, an agriworld and the Citadel, after having lived on Atlantis and known the Asgard and the Nox? Why? What are they, five?

Atlantis arriving in their time frame (early 2000s) and doing their own thing, developing their own polity outside the Relay Network, discovering the Reaper Trap and developing their own solution to it on their own over nigh on 2 centuries would be a lot more believable. An HFY fic would be a lot better (harder to write, but better). You bring them in 2183. Why? They can do jack in a couple of years and Nazara ain't a moron. You have them discovered and involved in politcs so fast just so they could fangirl around Shepard? Whatever for? I could consider what you've written so far as satire, except it is not, is it?

Sorry. I'll have to pass. Maybe I'll write my own take on it one day. In the meantime, as long as it makes your feel good, keep writing and have fun doing it.
sh777 chapter 17 . 3/8
Thanks for the update
atengawchok chapter 17 . 3/7
Wonder if you could use the tokra to trick the council about the sharing tech to deny access.
Fyr RedNight chapter 17 . 3/7
Amazing and brilliant work with the last couple of chapters!

I must say, this story is getting even more entertaining and exciting to read.
Interesting plot development, I hope Atlantis won't give in and let them have tech. Curious to see where this goes.

Cat.
silverhawk88 chapter 17 . 3/5
Wow, what a great chapter to stew on. So it seems that the citadel are going to try to find out what is going on. To prepare for the reapers atlantis is going to have an interesting time.

Great chapter as usual! Thank you for posting it.
edboy4926 chapter 17 . 3/5
Awesome chapter.
I thought Rael was aware of the Reaper connection, why hasn’t he briefed the rest of the Admiralty Board on what Jackson learned from the Beacon!?
Dragonaut344Doomed chapter 17 . 3/5
Now that i think about it. What IS the counsels law on discrimination? Im not sure if they actually have any. Still, thank you for your hard work!
Finally, hope to see the Councilors VERY EMBARRASSED once Saren’s guilt is proven!

Maybe share the location of the other Prothean Technologies on the map Daniel was able to make?
JACarter chapter 17 . 3/5
A great chapter can’t wait for the next one please update soon
575 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »