Reviews for When Red Met Orange
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2020
This story has a lot of potential (considering I've only seen a few Pyrrha-centric CROSSOVER fanfics)
But considering your past history of leaving your stories when they get to the interesting parts I wouldn't get my hopes up just yet(no hate btw).
Sorry if it sounds like hate.
People who are saying Pyrrha is 6ft...Yeah it's true BUT she's wearing 4" heels so she's actually 5 foot 8.

-Some Random Asshole
Guest chapter 2 . 5/15/2020
Please update. Can't wait for more
KenDman chapter 1 . 5/15/2020
What a Good story here mate!
pls continue it.

oh and by the way Phyrras height is said to be 6ft tall WITH HEALS! so shes probably around 5'9"/5'10 while Ichigos Heigh is 5'11"
808Joker808 chapter 2 . 5/11/2020
Good stuff so far
SomethingAncient chapter 2 . 5/6/2020
Oh, wow, they were so casual about giving Ichigo's room away, so I figured Ichigo had moved out (since later on, when Rukia stays at the Kurosaki residence a second time, she is given one of the twin's beds and the twins sleep together, and Ichigo keeps his room)... it turns out I was wrong.

That said, I do appreciate you clarifying when this is all taking place. Thanks.
SomethingAncient chapter 1 . 5/6/2020
Hey, this is a great first chapter; it really set the stage well. The transition was interesting, and done in a way I don't see too often. And while a bit serendipitous, Pyrrha running into the Urahara shop is completely plausible.

And speaking of Kisuke, you did justice to him. It was a breath of fresh air to see his intelligence decide his actions, and not just be branded the stereotypical perverted, manic, genius-on-occasion I've seen so many do. You did well with his characterization, as well as his keen perception.

Pyrrha going to the library makes sense, and better yet, it wasn't used to figure out everything about everything, like I've seen some fics do, so that was nice. I'm curious as to how she found out about ancient Greece, but it's not impossible I suppose. I think her dialogue could use a tiny bit of work in one or two small areas, but it's solid for the most part. ("That is very interesting, but it still does not explain why I am here," read a little awkward to me. Maybe if she said something like "I see... still, why am I here?" It doesn't have to be exactly that, I'm just trying to offer an example in the hope that you understand the gist of what I'm getting at.)

It's interesting that you've chosen to set this story after Ichigo moves out, and I think that's great. As a side note, I'm surprised that Yuzu didn't protest using Ichigo's old room, but that's a very minor thing.

Isshin saying 3rd daughter and not 4th daughter... I'm not going to say that's wrong, but would it be too much to ask why Rukia's former title was reused? I'm just curious.

Thanks for the chapter, and the new story, and the time and effort you put into it.

And I'll agree with your opinion of Rooster Teeth. It really is a shame Monty Oum died before he could finish RWBY... and at such a young age, too.
Drunken Sarge chapter 2 . 5/5/2020
Dragonlord001 beat me to it.

Pyrrha is six feet tall, broad shouldered, and with a sizeable bust...that t-shirt is going to be anything but too big for her
Andromeda chapter 2 . 5/5/2020
It's so good to see a crossover with Pyrrha. I'm excited when Toshiro and the others appear and maybe meet Pyrrha
Naethen chapter 2 . 5/4/2020
Very well written and captivating! I appreciate the attention to details in Pyrrha's transition into the Bleachverse. This introduction seems much more realistic than most other crossover fanfictions that I've read. Love your story-writing style and can't wait for the next chapter!
Starlord Master chapter 2 . 5/4/2020
These kids are kooky.

Happy May!

I missed you.
DRADX chapter 2 . 5/4/2020
I like the story but the reason for them not investigating her seems kind of weak to be honest especially for someone like Kisuke giving the fact that aizen played "nice" with everyone in the SS for hundreds of years. To me give the current situation their in with the war being so close it would be better to get the truth as soon as possible rather than risk a misunderstanding with the SS because THEY know she's not evil and we all know how SS deals with misunderstandings just look at the Quincy, senna, rukia and the Bount, they tend to shoot first and ask questions later.

I'm not flaming the story or anything in fact I find it very interesting, but the fact that these events are taking place before the war arc can only mean Yamamoto hasn't fully charged yet and when he finds out about this it's not gonna be good. If the events were happening post Aizen were the SS had a more open mind then then yeah she can keep her secrets but this is war time where the most dangerous thing is the unknown.

Sorry about the review and how it sounds but I just had to speak my mind the the situation their currently in.

Anyway I look forward to you next update.
Dragonlord001 chapter 2 . 5/4/2020
A slight mistake on Ichigo's shirt being too big for Pyrrha. Pyrrha officially is 6ft tall in Rwby canon (in heels at least), and Ichigo at this time was about 5ft 9in.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 2 . 5/4/2020
Looking really good here.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 1 . 5/3/2020
Looks promising overall.
TPoynt chapter 1 . 5/3/2020
About what point in the Bleach timeline does this take place?
38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »