Reviews for Lunocracy
Treant Balewood chapter 6 . 8/30/2013
Really Loved reading this, Thanks for writing! Hope you continue some day, I'll keep an eye out just in case.
Sammy Holzbein chapter 6 . 5/4/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
shugokage chapter 6 . 3/29/2013
Amazing story and interesting idea of him meeting Luna great job!
MikeTn1 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
A very good beginning and definitely a different twist on this subject. I could almost hope that you get partial writer block often enough to get you to do a LOT of chapters for this story... but I won't. Instead, I will just say that I hope you devote enough writing time to this story to keep your fans happy.
Rose1948 chapter 6 . 4/23/2012
Oh gods! I had so much FUN reading this! Luna got booted in the head! Kasumi got banned from the shopping mall! Ranma did a Desi Arnaz impression! Luna kicks ass! Literally! And calls Genma Lard Butt! ::foflmao:: Oh PLEASE continue this!
Richy1991 chapter 6 . 1/2/2012
good story
FluffyNevyn chapter 6 . 2/3/2011
This is such a cute story. You should re-start it, its too awesome to let die like this (
Hammerchuckery chapter 4 . 1/19/2011
2005? Jesus Fucking Christ! How can something this awesome be unfinished? Then I read author's bio page. I cried as something as work and homeless were read in the same sentence. Damn you society! Why can't we have enslav-eh indentured authors!

Tat offensive rant aside, it saddens me to know the fate of another author being held down by responsibilities and life. Awesome work good author, awesome work.
GeorgeTobor chapter 6 . 12/18/2009
I hope this gets finished, but when is Luna going to realize that as a part-time human SHE can go after Ranma. He is part cat now after all. They would be good together. Luna would beat down idiots that Ranma should have killed off long ago.
ShineX chapter 2 . 11/24/2009
... ok, now I'm confused. Why the hell would Genma train a cat, and why the hell would Ranma leave without Luna? I can understand Ukyo (he was young and only knew her for a while), but Luna's been around for ages and has become his only friend, why the hell would he leave her?
ShineX chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Pluto huh, well that was an interesting beginning
shadowfan999 chapter 6 . 5/26/2008
that was one of the best stories i have ever read keep up the good work and continue.
GeorgeTobor chapter 4 . 2/27/2008
This is Chaos Squared, and a very very(v squared) story.
jupitersthunder chapter 6 . 1/24/2008
LOL. This is bloody hilarious! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! What'll happen when Luna returns to Juuban? OMG Kasumi losing it?
mikebreslau chapter 5 . 10/9/2007
"miniature Schrödinger’s whale." - danger - erudition ahead!

Good story so far