Reviews for Red (And Blue) Like Roses Volume 2
Lesbiannerd107 chapter 15 . 6/30
:) have a gastaná (:::) (i think gastaná means cookie idk tho i'm a little rusty on español)
Anonamous Elephent chapter 15 . 7/1
Well, it appears as if the Red and Black ship has sailed. (Ric Flair Woo's Intensify)
ReaderWarrior chapter 15 . 6/30
Thank you so much for your advice. It is always fun to read your fanfic! I see you continue some of my favorite jokes of RvB (that being Lopez) and I still had moments where I laughed reading this.
P.S: It sounds like the Councillor might be making a return...
Jerry12344321 chapter 15 . 6/30
nice
lesbiannerd107 chapter 14 . 6/23
when i first saw the name sarah conners my first thought was of teriminator. i'm happy you have watched teriminator too. i have a question,have you watched john wick? i love this story so far you've done an awesome job merging the two serieses together.P.S. sorry if i'm rambiling:)3
Anon chapter 10 . 6/21
OK, you FUCKING RUINED THIS FIC! Of All the Characters to make Homo Ruby is a big NO NO for me so SCREW YOU!
Anonamous Elephent chapter 14 . 6/23
If I could let out a Fangirlish Squee, I would, but I can't since this is just text. I am rather curios as to what happens next, and what happens with Locus and His Armor. I know in some Fanfictions, the Gunpowder Rounds are stronger, but in others, the Dust rounds are more powerful, but how will this one interact, and to drag it back to my original statement, how will his Armor react to Dust rounds? And does his stealth Field thing still work... If I remember the Red Vs Blue Correctly he Did have a Stealth thing, unless it got damaged somewhere along the line, I could be wrong though about him having I like the Progression of Blake X Ruby, coming along well, And I can't wait to see what's next...Heck, I wonder if somehow The Shisno Paradox could en up being pulled into this. I could be wrong though about him having it.
Krytic chapter 13 . 6/21
Saw you are gonna do pairings, no White Rose (dead pairing anyway) or Bumblebee, Homosexuality in fiction is bad because it is fake, only in real life is it good.
Anon chapter 13 . 6/21
Haven't read this story yet, but I did the other and I can honestly say I am having so much fun with it. Probably will write again once I'm done, anyway looking forward to more but if I see so much as one hint of Crovus being in the story I'm done, if not DO NOT BRING ANYTHING from seasons 16 or 17!
Brian.H.H chapter 14 . 6/23
Well hell, Maine doesn’t need any AI to do plenty of damage lol.

Another great chapter, nice to catch up with Locus. Keep up the good work!
ReaderWarrior chapter 14 . 6/23
Another fun chapter! I can't wait to find out what happens next. I am surprised to have you focus on Ladybug shipping. I have yet to meet anyone who follows that ship so this shall be fun for me.
May I also ask a question? I am trying to write my own RWBY Fic, but have some problems keeping up word count. I noticed you showed thought pers[pective when the scene focused on a certain character, but what do you do when I am focusing on ALL of team RWBY. Do I just pick one of them to be the 'thinker'/point of focus, or should I try to integrate everyones?
Saidaki chapter 13 . 6/16
Well shit, Remnant's doomed. The Meta is here...
Olav152 chapter 13 . 6/17
How Ruby can prove her sanity? Ask Church to posses someone ;)
Brian.H.H chapter 13 . 6/16
You are correct, I very much did like enjoy this chapter.

And I probably couldn’t pick who would win either. I’d probably end up putting money on Tex just because I like her better, even if I really like both of them.

And while we’re on the topic...
“as Raven immediately leaped into face stabbing range” HAHAHAHA great Easter egg. 10/10

Yeah do what you do, you like Ladybug, it’s your story. Keep on truckin. Not my place to get you to do it different, even if I somehow could I wouldn’t. I may not like it personally and I may roll my eyes through those parts, but you have many more facets of the story that will keep me coming back. Do you

Another absolutely amazing chapter, keep up the good work! I’ll see you next time!

Ps. The Meta (yay!) I wonder how this version on the Meta is here. It seems to be Sigma Meta, not Maine or post-Sigma, but full on Sigma controlled Meta. If that is true, that begs the question. How many of the other AI does he have?
ReaderWarrior chapter 13 . 6/16
You're welcome. Thanks for answering! I hope you keep writing and hit the infamous writer's block. If you need any help, please don't be afraid to ask.