Reviews for What's a Gungan?
Jonathan Deller chapter 16 . 9/25
Strange. When I clicked into this story earlier today, it had 22 chapters. Aside from that, I LOVE THIS! PLEASE, write more stories of Harry and his adventures in a galaxy far far away.
teruin42 chapter 16 . 9/26
That was a fun story, and a satisfying ending.
Demigod4996 chapter 2 . 9/25
I love how you made R2 sassy... if i have said this before I'm sorry
teruin42 chapter 2 . 9/25
That was a fun chapter, R2D2: astro-yenta droid.
killerbe's chapter 15 . 9/25
best story ever my favorite kill droid
Jarno chapter 6 . 9/24
Hmm, I think you are quite a good writer but the problem is that you don't really have enough background in star wars to really write a good star wars crossover in my opinion. It shows in your portrayal of Padme and especially of Anakin that you haven't read the books, haven't seen the tv shows, ... And that makes your story really difficult to read because both Anakin and Padme are very out of character.
Jarno chapter 3 . 9/24
It could be an interesting enough story but the constant bashing of Anakin is simply quite off putting really. I think your story could be much better if you would ease off on the bashing.
Spica75 chapter 16 . 9/21
Nice ending twist there with old tommyboy popping up like a demented jack in the box, i should have realised that earlier, but with the SW-verse having so plentyful of people either being manipulated or just outright being extreme/insane anyway, Mas Amedda just seemed to be one more Sith-puppet or wannabe godking.

And a lovely, excellent ending. If you ever do end up writing any more stories in this -verse, i would read them.

Be well.
Fuzzy chapter 16 . 9/19
Greatly enjoy your work! Re-reading a few of your stories again.
Spica75 chapter 4 . 9/20
I found your Anakin to be an amusing novelty, and yes, definitely a realistic one, it's kinda terrible when you notice that you like Vader better than Anakin.

Also, if you haven't read "Groundhog Binks", try it. Jar jar gets to actually live up to all the hype and respect. Via the means of endlessly repeating every "adventure" until he gets it right enough.
While still appearing to be the complete clutz he is originally. A serious balancing act.

And no, Draco is pretty much irredeemable. At least outside some more extreme events that i've seen used to manage it. I wouldn't say Snape is any better though. Never seen him likeable or worthy of respect anywhere he's not also AU. Even if some manages something vaguely like it without totally rewriting him, like most recently "That was part of the plan" where a young, dimensionally displaced version of Bellatrix gets him to cooperate somewhat.
WolfbrotherTitan chapter 4 . 9/19
Redeeming Draco can be done one of two ways, kill Lucius while Draco is still young or in some other way remove his influence on Draco’s upbringing early. From the first book Draco was already saying things like, ‘When my father hears...’ so redeeming him usually needs to be a pre Hogwarts thing. Alternatively, I have seen stories where Draco’s redemption occurs later, but this usually happens when Harry is OP and takes over Slytherin house or otherwise just ignores Draco as unimportant, though, in those cases, Draco isn’t necessarily redeemed so much as sidelined. I seem to recall one story where Harry was raised by the Lovegood’s where Draco was redeemed because Harry’s identity as Harry Potter never came out and ‘Harry Potter’ was thought dead. Harry also went to school a year late in that story and redeeming Draco was almost an accident, I think Harry did it by being like a Lovegood, but I can’t remember the details. Anyway, it can be done if you’re interested, you just have to be careful it’s not a Harry/Draco story...unless that interests you...but if you want an out there pairing then in several of the Draco redeemed stories I’ve seen he ends up with Hermione which is kind of oddly fun.
PappyOldGuy chapter 15 . 9/19
Interesting and (well enough written in my opinion) a very good story. I like it, I like it a lot! It seems to be meshing the realities quite well, and I can hardly wait (but I will) to see where it all goes. I do know this, when someone who is not the creator of a character, writes about them, it is to have them do something that the creator doesn't want to or didn't think of. I know that I always think of my favorite characters doing things, I have never read of in books or seen them doing in movies. I think it is fantastic that others (here in "FanFiction") are actually writing their stories of what they want them to do in a "What If" world. For those who complain that the characters would not do this or that, forget them. You need to write this first for yourself, and then for the rest of us who do enjoy your take on what just might, could, should, would and probability (if a frog had wings, his ass wouldn't bump the ground nearly so often) can happen. I do know this as well, I am enjoying it and will follow it as long as you will write it. Also, do NOT feel pushed to post, sometimes the words and thoughts just flow and sometimes you have to cogitate for a bit. Just learn to let them grow at their own pace and those of us who appreciate them will be here to read them when they are posted.

Thank you so much for sharing.
Kris chapter 4 . 9/15
Clever way of getting rid of Jar Jar.
kyoshi7111 chapter 16 . 9/13
I really enjoyed this story. Fun to read!
Primus2021 chapter 6 . 9/11
Harry's "emparor outfit" reminds me of the "lightside revan armor set" from kotor.

Also with the way that the handmaidens are acting, it makes me think that this is a Harry x Padme x Handmaidens harem pairing, lol.
1,631 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »