Reviews for What's a Gungan?
Eliazar Chandra chapter 16 . 10/2
you could continue this story to mass effect...
BadWolfKris chapter 16 . 9/27
Very interesting.
M chapter 16 . 9/16
Soooooo Goooood!
Thanks for the fun, I'm off to check your profile to see if anyone continued your marvelous tale.
M
ReviewerPops chapter 4 . 9/11
I think part of the problem with the movies is they had little time to work with. We are effectively seeing only a week or two of the entirety of what's going on in each movie. They didn't really have time to properly show Anakin being a good little Jedi who slowly shifts over to the dark side. So I think the decision was to show him as volatile as safely possible so that he could tip at the end into the dark.

I liked the portrayal of Anakin here. Already showing small signs in his jealousy, sticky fingers and pushy attitude with Padme due to his jealousy of Harry being her age, her travel companion and that she seemed to like his description of Angels.
ReviewerPops chapter 3 . 9/11
Good thing he owns C-3P0 and R2-D2 decided he belongs to Harry so they can do the things he can't. And he can still be an ace flyer.
ReviewerPops chapter 1 . 9/11
I can't tell you how many of your stories I've read and loved and not realized they all come from you - I feel like a dumb dumb.
Pinkypi chapter 16 . 9/11
The real question is... Is Harry somehow his own great great many times grandfather where a descendent name Linfred managed to crash on earth and couldn't get back yet and decided fuck it let's start the Potters here.
57y4e
dextron11 chapter 4 . 9/5
I have serious issues with how you portrayed Palpatine in this chapter. He is all about self-control, presenting a kindly front at all times. It makes no sense for him to act like an ass to Harry. Furthermore, it weakens him as a villain to have him react so poorly to one of his plans being foiled. Sidious has plans within plots wrapped in schemes and fried in patience. It would make far more sense for him to have a backup plan if Valorum wasn’t ousted. Valorum had term limits, so Sidious could have waited a while and gotten himself elected that way. This just seems lazy and uninspired.
Norseman4 chapter 16 . 8/26
I've enjoyed this every time that I've read it. It is, to me, a very enjoyable piece of work.
Mando-Vet chapter 16 . 8/25
Absolutely loved this story! I tip my hat to you on a very well written tale.
Mando-Vet chapter 13 . 8/24
Really live this story; well done!
iChaos chapter 16 . 8/24
Good story. It was funny, and Sirius was a riot. This could only happen to Harry Potter.
RuneFather chapter 1 . 8/10