Reviews for What's a Gungan?
UzuRyu chapter 2 . 15h
I absolutely love how you manage to write Angel instead of Angle like so many writers. But then write Spice Pirates

John Hammond:
Don't worry, I'm not making the same mistakes again.

Dr. Ian Malcolm:
No, you're making all new ones.

Otherwise, excellent story
EternallyIll chapter 1 . 9/18
This is actually such a good story. One of the best fanfiction stories I’ve read. Thanks for writing such a brilliant piece
Jason R Shelton chapter 4 . 9/18
Draco is actually easy to redeem, if you start early enough. Any later than the start of 3rd year would be too late to be effective. Prior to that you could show him that his father truly doesn't care for him. And if Narcissa were to truly care for him as her son or as a Son of the Blacks, there would be your redemption point.
A10riddick chapter 2 . 9/11
Great chapter!

I would have thought that Harry be a little sympathetic to Anikin!

So I take it as that this is your view on Anikin or just for the story?
A10riddick chapter 1 . 9/10
Great start!
omnimon12 chapter 4 . 8/29
Ok, I’ve read your points and I’m not going to ask you to change anything, but I have to put in my two cents about this. Even if Anakin wasn’t portrayed in the best way, comparing him to Draco Malfoy and Dudley Dursley is still a bit too harsh. Both of Harry’s longtime childhood adversaries were brought up privileged and spoiled by their respective parents. Anakin was brought up with kindness by his mother but grew up living with scum, such as that crooked Podracer (what was his name again; Sebalba?). Also, the Jedi Master who could have given Anakin the discipline he needed and was willing to give it (Qui-Gon) kind of died, and finally, about the Jedi Council not being able to detect the darkness within Anakin even as he sat amongst them; wasn’t it implied/stated somewhere that the Jedi willingly blinded themselves to the Dark Side because they didn’t WANT to believe the Sith could return?
cko2 chapter 16 . 8/16
Talk about one hell of a funny story for sure. Doing something as a off hand comment and the next thing you know you rule the galaxy. Damn jokes that get out of hand. R2 being behind the thorn is funny as hell along with having hk show up. He is always funny to see in stories.
Mr. Quil chapter 16 . 8/13
This is the second time I've read the is story through and it's been just as enjoyable as the first. I find myself wishing it was longer, but it wrapped up nicely in the end. Thank you to the author for taking the time to write this, I have thoroughly enjoyed reading it and this will definitely go onto my list of favorite stories.
gabzep chapter 16 . 8/10
I love how Harry made arrangements to see to his friends but even more how his many great grandchildren have his same take over an conquer mentality.
Harry whines and bitches a lot. He's almost 17 years old, you'd think he'd grow a pair and accept his responsibilities, instead of acting like an entitled asshole who's constantly moody, yelling, and sucking cock.
Shadowdog11 chapter 16 . 8/7
I like that you had him die rather than try to make it back. Also, thought the rest was fun too
l40s chapter 2 . 8/5
Loved that Anakin bashing part. It was quite entertaining
Shadowdog11 chapter 4 . 8/4
Loved the reveal with Yoda!
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 16 . 7/21
Enjoyed the story
Nikam13 chapter 1 . 7/20
You killed JarJar you are officially my hero
1,801 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »