Reviews for What's a Gungan?
DukeBrymin chapter 5 . 11/13/2020
SPOILER ALERT! This comment should have been on the last chapter, but apparently I've already reviewed that one. So don't read this until you're done with the last chapter!

As I read this for the third or fourth time, I noticed a continuity error in the last chapter. HK is holding Riddle’s still alive body after the purple lightsaber girl comes back and attests to the destruction of the veil. Don’t they still need the veil so that they can send Tom back to the Star Wars universe?
SKS chapter 16 . 11/10/2020
Your stories are very good and entertaining. I have some ideas so that you can write fanfiction a on them hp & highschool dxd .hp &familiar of & unlimited & umi no stories are all harem types so if you write on some of these ideas I will be very grateful.
Doombug chapter 16 . 11/11/2020
Well, the story was great up to chapter 15, having lord moldly shorts involved at all ruined the last chapter for me though.
Jani chapter 16 . 11/9/2020
This was awesome! Soooo much fun :) I enjoyed the way you wrote all the characters, their decisions, interactions, etc. I was a little curious about what Shmi had been doing all these years. Sirius naming I-8AP, the killer droid, the way you dealt with Harry speaking but not reading Basic, R2 the Emperor,...there are really too many things to mention that I especially enjoyed. Thank you for writing and for sharing this with us.
That2-one3-girl4 chapter 16 . 11/10/2020
10/10
Awesome fic!
kalipendragon chapter 16 . 11/10/2020
Amazing fic! I pretty much read through it all in a single sitting and am only sad that it's finished. Don't get me wrong, I loved the clean wrap-up. I'm just gonna miss R2's wit and humor lol
Ammarsl chapter 16 . 11/8/2020
The best star wars x harry potter fanfic I have ever read.
The High Avenger chapter 16 . 11/6/2020
That was an extremely fun read! I've always liked your stories and whilst this one may not be technically the best of yours I've read it is definitely the most fun.
Ryan chapter 1 . 11/3/2020
Amazing story!
Blazeb79 chapter 15 . 11/4/2020
Just wanted to let you know i loved this story. I read it and the re-read it again and it was good.
aurora ld chapter 16 . 11/4/2020
Gosh, finally I read a crossover fic in this fandom with Harry as the romantic interest of Padme, for that I thank you so much, until this fic I was resigned to always watch taht bothersome child grow and gain Padme's love in a very creepy way.
Leaving that, in general, a excellent fic, pretty interesting and funny to the end, you even put some closure to the original point of departure for Harry's adventure.
Greetings.
Lahmikhara chapter 16 . 10/30/2020
Another brilliant story, I really do enjoy your works.
Blazeb79 chapter 16 . 10/29/2020
Hell of a story. I really liked it. Not to overly complicated like other stories and to the point. Honestly a really good read. Thanks
Kagey98 chapter 16 . 10/29/2020
Great, just great! Thank you for sharing your talent!
Smile Back chapter 16 . 10/26/2020