Reviews for What's a Gungan?
tpowe15 chapter 1 . 4/30/2020
Great 1st chapter!
Elunas chapter 1 . 4/30/2020
I have mentioned it before, in a previous review from a previous story. However, I feel the need to say so again. I saw your email alert, and I made a noise akin to something no 'manly man' would make.
I am eager for the next 14 chapters, and I just know it's going to be amazing. Good to see you still doing what you're doing. Stay safe, and keep up the great work.
AnFan-n-More chapter 1 . 4/30/2020
Wonderful to see a new story! :D

Looking forward to seeing how it works out.
Ol'Joe chapter 1 . 4/30/2020
I always enjoy when you post something new, but now my friend, you are my personal hero. Seriously. No possible better use for a gungan.
wolfey141 chapter 1 . 4/30/2020
HAHA...I can't believe you killed Jar Jar! Nicely done. but that does removed the gungan army battling the droids doesn't it? they never met them so won't think to go to them fro help. but i am liking this so far. though I will state my qish that this was like geth and went through all three movies like that did all three games. but since you stated only bout 15 chapters I dont see how that would be possible. maybe you might do sequels later. only time will tell. but keep up the good work
Crimson Reiter chapter 1 . 4/30/2020
Oboi.

O BOI.

I'm cackling, 'cause sure as hell this'll end in a huge fire at some point! Tho' I really hope Harry stay in Naboo or at least with Padme and/or her faction.
studley24 chapter 1 . 4/30/2020
Hah, awesome start, you did what EVERYONE who ever saw Phantom Menace
wanted to do, and it only took you 10 lines!

Also, great so far, keep it up, and hope we get to see Hermione and Luna here,
just imagining the Jedi reactions to Lunas’ personality, especially when she sees
a Snorkack .
Benneducci chapter 1 . 4/30/2020
This is off to a good start, I am looking forward to seeing where it goes from here. And while I'm sure every reviewer is saying/will say, I'll join the chorus - bonus points for eliminating Jar-Jar in elegant and swift fashion.
stalkerdarkshadow chapter 1 . 4/30/2020
yaaaaaaay
ravenknight117 chapter 1 . 4/30/2020
I miss your stories and this is a great start to one. One might think that you hate Jar Jar though haha.
boverk chapter 1 . 4/30/2020
Solid start, as always. Looking forward to the rest!
OscarDragon chapter 1 . 4/30/2020
Wow, a new story, Thank you
Tim - the Enchanter III chapter 1 . 4/30/2020
Thanks for this mate.
XtremeSoldier14 chapter 1 . 4/30/2020
Glad to see your back Mjimeyg! love your work!
1,814 | « Prev Page 1 .. 111 118 119 120 121