Reviews for What's a Gungan?
ronanprime chapter 8 . 7/15
I love this story. it's very well written. but I have a quick note for you. according to Star Wars Canon, only a Mirialan Jedi is allowed to train a fellow Mirialan, due to an agreement between the Mirialan Government and the Jedi order. it has something to do with the Mirialan religion, i think. something to edit if you get the chance, or not, just a suggestion.
Kagey98 chapter 15 . 7/12
Good Show! thank you for sharing your talent!
RT89 chapter 16 . 7/11
Fantastic story. Good the whole way through with a great finish. You even managed to still off Tom, without making Harry wait thousands of years.
rj.zeru54 chapter 2 . 7/11
This R2 reminds me of a more civilised HK-47.
TetronFirestorm chapter 1 . 7/8
All I can say is 10.0 landing. you get the Olympic gold for that one
MiniAshke chapter 16 . 6/26
A very good story. While it did feel rushed at times, it was a compelling read.
EkaterinaSteele chapter 16 . 6/22
Enjoyed this one as well
Spazzman29 chapter 16 . 6/9
Feels like Harry had some romantic chemistry with Barriss too. The whole Jedi can't have romantic relationships was always stupid.
SoulNightshade chapter 6 . 6/9
I love how Harry is likeR2 was there too. Shut up, Threepio!stop smirking, Padmé !Sirius stop laughing "
major wallace chapter 16 . 6/4
Nice work
Mr.Heller chapter 2 . 5/31
C3PO is made from scraps Anakin found with his friend, there's a whole comic about it, Padme wouldn't know how to speak Droid, it's a very rare skill, and Panaka wouldn't know wtf is a Sith as they're mostly a dead legend by this point in time.
Manga154 chapter 16 . 5/27
Not gonna lie, I was expecting a MoD harry ending but I guess it makes sense since Harry never found the ring or the wand. Great story, kept my attention and kept me hooked throughout it.
fvdv123 chapter 16 . 5/24
a very good story, I read it for a third time now
carnivorous butterfly chapter 16 . 5/20
Awesome story!
I know that you don't really read reviews...but just in case...
I love your stories and I'm so impressed with your ability to write while dealing with depression!
Awesome