Reviews for What's a Gungan?
Pointer3109 chapter 16 . 5/18
Once started, I had to read it straight through. A fun story.

I lmao at Harry learning apparition.

Three cheers for R2.
What does he have a harem with the handmaidens too? 10 dogs? “Empire of Magic”? I would like to believe the author is below the age of 12, but after reading so many fan fictions I have zero faith in most authors.
He just told her his entire life story?... wow fanfic authors really have no limits
hunzbookwyrm chapter 16 . 5/8
Great story, loved it from beginning to end. Hope to see more from you soon!
vera841 chapter 2 . 5/7
Haha, this is Anakin bashing! Don't think I've ever seen that before.
GreenEyesAreAwesome chapter 16 . 5/4
good story
gginsc chapter 16 . 4/29
Nice story.
Cliffdweller chapter 16 . 4/20
Good original AU of Harry Potter and SW
The Sound Shaman chapter 11 . 4/22
Kinda fun, but your primary tactic is to beat everyone with the idiot stick. Bleh.
The Sound Shaman chapter 5 . 4/21
I dig it, but I feel like you skipped a few steps in between "steal one fleet/army" and "steal all the droids and launch a successful coup". R2 is a boss, but I feel like taking over the whole trade federation is beyond him.
keht.jelicho chapter 16 . 4/20
great story, hope someone builds off it (also whatever happened with the Clones, I think they were ordered even before the blockade of Naboo so they should have have been in production, but that and Jango Fett's story are also things that could be left to others to write either way. I just like Mandalorians)
keht.jelicho chapter 3 . 4/20
oh, I like that VCX-100. Never come across one before and had to look it up, but I like it
era-romance chapter 15 . 4/18
I loved your r2d2 and your hk47? absolutely hilarious!
majored chapter 16 . 4/18
i always enjoy your stories. i dont read them all but the ones i do i love.
pwtcmcneil chapter 4 . 4/17
I feel like the force sorta gave up on anakin, looked at harry, and said to fate "you said he was the 'chosen one' on your world? good enough!"
1,813 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »