Reviews for Arrow
haylebug0825 chapter 1 . 3/12
I just finished all your hungergames work and dont have a clue what to do with my life now.

Are you sure youre not suzanne?
Rome4 chapter 12 . 7/10/2023
nice version of The Hanging Tree.
thank you for sharing your time and imagination. I enjoyed your story.
Rome4 chapter 11 . 7/10/2023
freedom is definitely a precious thing. I can not imagine living under the oppression of Panem and Snow. hopefully, it's something that will never happen in my lifetime, or ever.
Rome4 chapter 10 . 7/10/2023
it seems in most chapters that people blame the Mockingjay. maybe I'm misunderstanding. She was just a 16/17 year old pawn in a bigger plan that started before her parents were born. Whether Haymitch saw something in her or if it was really just her "defiancewith the berries. Snow decided she was the enemy, inciting the rebellion. However, the rebellion was already under way. Cinna dressed her as the Mockingjay, I think Plutarch and some of the Victor's used her pin as a symbol to stir the rebellion up in the districts. Then, after she was pulled from the arena, she was left with little choice. She had the pressure of Coin, Plutarch, Haymitch d-13, and the fact that Peeta, Johanna, and Annie were being held/tortured in the Capitol. I mean, really, what else could she do but become the Mockingjay? The war was already underway by the time she woke up in 13.
Rome4 chapter 9 . 7/10/2023
I really like this chapter. I would like something like this for each district.
Rome4 chapter 8 . 7/10/2023
your note at the bottom of this chapter confused me. Finding Peeta? Peeta didn't know anything. Unless it was her way to lump him in with those to escape? I still don't think Jo or Finnick would have trusted him to align with the rebels. Maybe he would have for his son? it's gross that Snow ordered Brutus to kill Cecilia, but I think Brutus knew the threat was to their son if he didn't...
Rome4 chapter 7 . 7/10/2023
I like the beliefs of most of d-7. Reincarnation, ghost and gods.
Rome4 chapter 5 . 7/10/2023
glad to know Thread was taken down by those who he thought he commanded.
Rome4 chapter 4 . 7/10/2023
so beautiful. the way the district stopped gave honor to the fallen and then turned back to what needed to be done. I'm glad Mags was brought home.
Rome4 chapter 3 . 7/10/2023
smart folks learn from their past so they may have a future
Guest chapter 9 . 1/5/2023
this is, without a doubt, the best writing in fanfiction i've ever read. you're incredibly talented, you make us feel so strongly for characters we know nothing about (i havent read nolan and evelyns chapters from victors project yet). the "we from nine, we don't owe no one" passage will haunt me for days. its so heartbreaking.
LeonPianta chapter 11 . 3/10/2022
Another beautiful chapter that I somehow missed. You're so right, I have never really thought about how powerful reading is in terms like this.
LeonPianta chapter 9 . 3/10/2022
I can't believe I didn't catch this the first time around. Powerful stuff, very gripping. Great writing as always.
Guest chapter 9 . 2/1/2022
This is such a cool concept, and the emotions are incredible.
LeonPianta chapter 12 . 12/7/2021
I can't believe I didn't see you'd updated. What a short and impactful ending! I guess we know exactly what happened to 12... fitting that they were somewhat memorialized. Thanks for your work as always !