Reviews for Arrow
LeonPianta chapter 4 . 5/11/2020
Okay this was an exceptional chapter. Really enjoyed the descriptions of each of the fallen's actions. Quite powerful!
Paul chapter 2 . 5/9/2020
Seeing Lyme hyper-ventilating a bit about finally doing this was realistically human of her.
The Redfern massacre was a cruel thing to do to us readers, but it makes sense that Snow and/or Boudicca would do it.
It was great to see Abram again.
Lyme and Abram taking down the peacekeepers at the tavern instead of finding survivors was grim, but then finding actual survivors hiding right under the peacekeepers nose was a beautiful moment.
Their learning from Commander Lawson that there are other rebels in the Distrcit was a stirring moment.
LeonPianta chapter 2 . 5/11/2020
Ooh this one was emotional... I loved the focus on Lyme, you've made her quite the interesting character
Paul chapter 1 . 5/9/2020
YEESSSS! I'm in love with this premise already.
This very scenario (the beginnings of the rebel uprising in each district of your universe) is actually something I've daydreamed at least half-a-dozen times.
The description of the rebels complicated plans was a good one. It's nice to know that they meant to spare Song and Gleam at first.
The description of the attacks on the peacekeepers is brutally believable but not exactly anything to cry over.
Great to finally see an explanation for how Luster survived. Good lampshade about how people were suspicious.
Interesting to hear that there were Great Houses that didn't plan rebellion who also rose up. I wish we'd heard more about that though.
Winter's Writing chapter 1 . 5/11/2020
oisin sir i hope you know that you are the only reason i am being dragged back into hunger games fanfic holy fuck i screamed so hard when i heard the news your writing is amazing
AquaEclipse chapter 4 . 5/11/2020
Well, there's tragedy right there… *sad*
AaronIris34 chapter 4 . 5/10/2020
This is one of the saddest chapters I’ve read in a long time. You achieved the theme of mourning very well. Of course it was great to get more specifics about the Victors, but the descriptions of the tributes parents, the clan members, the woman with the orphans and the Peacekeepers really made this chapter. I’m not one to get too emotional reading, but this one hit me pretty hard. I loved getting to see the perspective of Doras. I had never considered the fact that Mags’ sisters could have been alive. Great chapter! I can’t wait to see what’s in store for the rest.
thetruebadrobo chapter 4 . 5/10/2020
This chapter hit hard, I won't even lie, I teared up at all of the remembrances. Dora's perspective was spot on. I like the inclusion of the female tribute for the 74th games and her parents' fight. Not going to lie I suck at writing reviews, but I think this is the very least I can do to show my appreciation at all of your writing from the Victor's Project, to the 3 full length fanfiction for Cecilia, Johanna and Blight. Thank you for this, for this amazing companion piece.
thetruebadrobo chapter 3 . 5/10/2020
Who would've expected District 3 out of all places to have taken the district flawlessly. I guess that's what happens when you have a district full of geniuses, the Capitol just couldn't compete. After what they endured during the dark days, this was well deserved.
thetruebadrobo chapter 2 . 5/10/2020
wow, I did not expect this. So this is really why Lyme was alone, not because her father Flint didnt care but because he died of a heart attack when she was 13... And Mesa... man. I'm glad there were so many survivors for Lyme to find. After all that she needed something decent to happen. such a good chapter.
Defiantowl chapter 4 . 5/10/2020
Hello. Your writing is so beautiful and so powerful.
I had tears sometimes. I could feel the strength and perseverance of each districts. It's a masterpiece. I look forward to discover how you will write the 8 other districts.

It's impressive how you have made the Hunger Games's world your own and managed to breathe life and culture to each district.

I've always been fascinated by stories of revolution, sometimes in an idealized way. But I love how you write the defiance and the resolution of the people but still shows what was lost. How freedom is a bitter victory.

I think I will read and re-read that story many times over.
Dani H. Danvers chapter 3 . 5/10/2020
This chapter is so interesting. District 3 is one of the most unknown and I like reading more about it.
Dani H. Danvers chapter 2 . 5/10/2020
Lyme is one of my favorite canon viktors, so I have enjoyed this chapter focus in her :)
Lionheart Rising chapter 3 . 5/9/2020
I loved this so much, oh my goodness! And it fits so perfectly with what you wrote in Gates' (I believe) chapter of The Victors Project: When someone from 3 wins, they win big. Seriously, I can't get over how good this one was!
NotAnIslander chapter 3 . 5/9/2020
This chapter did not go in the direction I thought it would! I continue to marvel, not only at your world building, but the way you can read into text to bring out your universe. It is so fitting! Of course District 3 would observe, take notes, experiment, and keep going until it found a solution. Thank you so much!
180 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »