Reviews for Arrow
Hermy chapter 3 . 5/5/2020
That is so District 3! It's the district where even the careers had to be on a lookout for any possible geniuses amongst District 3's tributes. Imagine an entire district full of them fighting against the rebellion! Amazing.. they sure went on the offensive and defensive side without any loss from their side. Hurrah!
gamer2169666 chapter 3 . 5/6/2020
This is GREAT! Any chance of more districts?
cembree chapter 1 . 5/6/2020
So glad to see a new story from you! (And can't believe I didn't read it until now...)

I love how the diamonds Luster became are flawed and worthless, but I guess that's what happens when you put a human in a granite compressor.

Really enjoyed your world building, as always, and how you've set up the rebellion in D1. Ideological movements almost always have the upper crust, who try and plan and whatnot, and the really angry underbelly that's ready to burn things up. You've captured that really well, with how the original plans involved leaving the Victors alone and cornering the Peacekeepers, but the actual rebellion killed pretty much all of the above.

I am surprised that there weren't more D1 Victor's actively involved in the rebellion. Song's understandably tied up, and Luster is Luster; did no one else care enough?

Looking forward to finishing the series!
AstraInclinant010 chapter 1 . 5/6/2020
So excited to see your dealing back into the world you created in TVP! Love the first chapter and can't wait to see what comes next
Hermy chapter 2 . 5/3/2020
Yay! Lyme has her spotlight! You've described the scenes so vividly, it felt as if the reader is there to witness it themselves. Glad to know at the end that there are more survivors from the District.
Hermy chapter 1 . 5/3/2020
OMG you have no idea how SHOCKED I was when I stumbled across your updates! I had to look at when the date posted incase I actually missed reading this fic from before, says 1 May but no year.. I thought this is an old fic that I missed, I could have sworn Ive read through all your works! But damn, took me a while to finally came into the realisation it was updated 4 days ago! YAY!

Thank you so much for the update! Sorry I couldnt finish giving reviews to all your works since last october but just so you know, your hunger games fanfic has been part of my life eversince, Ive been replaying the chapters from your fic in audio format whenever I do my cooking, drives and even when I do my jogs. I honestly didnt expect you had posted updates after so many years! You really made up my day today, Thank you so much!

As for the 1st chapter, love how you made a continuation from the victors project, and focused on all the events happening during Mockingjay. I was a bit sceptical with the recent news of the upcoming movie about Snow.. I already see your work as part of canon.. :(

Please carry on posting more chapters! Always a big fan of your work! And let us know if you also decided publishing your own original works.
Red Sting chapter 3 . 5/5/2020
Another strong chapter...I like this one. That's a pretty good distinction for District 3 too. Despite all their past struggles they managed this pretty smoothly. Can't say I feel overly sorry for the Peacekeepers, they sort of had it coming. So next chapter it's District 4, the 3rd Career District...where I believe Mannanan, Halibut, Annie and Odysseus are residing at the moment...
Anikuni chapter 3 . 5/4/2020
This chapter was amazing, it totally has sense with how I imagine distrit 3 and I glad that they didn't lose antones. Waiting for the next!
Kiliflower chapter 3 . 5/4/2020
Subtlety truly is the art of District 3. They studied, learned and analyzed in order to prepare for their next uprising, using the arenas and victors against the Capitol that helped to create them. It's genius. And to commit an uprising in the most aggressively non-confrontational way is so signature of 3. Well done.
xander-dorkable1141 chapter 3 . 5/4/2020
OMG OMG OMG YOU'RE ALIVE! DUDE THE VICTOR'S PROJECT, AND LITERALLY ALL YOUR OTHER FICS ARE THE BLOODLY BEST HG FANFIC IVE EVER READ IN MY LIFE. HOLY SHIT I THOUGHT YOU LEFT BACK IN 2016. OMG DUDE I'M REALLY REALLY RIDICULOUSLY HAPPY THAT YOU'RE BACK AND I LITERALLY SAW THIS UPDATE IN MY EMAIL AND SCREAMED TO MY MOM THAT 'THAT 55 DUDE IS BACK'. OH GOD DUDE YOU'RE BACK! I CANT BELIEVE IT! I HOPE THESE PAST 3? ISH YEARS HAVE BEEN GOOD TO YOU. damnit I sound like some deranged fan lol, but seriously, your fics gave me this amazing world to escape to from reality. I have vivid memories of specific scenes and characters and dialogue. Damn your a good writer and an amazing worldbuilder. Oh god man welcome back! I hope you're doing well! I hope you're staying safe and healthy too! DUDE THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER! I FREAKING MISSED YOU! Welcome back!

(Oh and dude there's this one thing that's always been a mystery to me. What on earth did Jason and Brutus talk about the morning after Brutus suckerpunched Jason and helped drag his comatose ass back to the district 7 apartment? This might be kindda funny but I'm still genuinely curious what the heck did they talk about, because it was implied that after they talked Brutus allows his feelings for Blight to spiral away like dandelions or some-other-beautiful-imagery-you-used)
AquaEclipse chapter 3 . 5/4/2020
Go District 3! A test says that's my homeland, so I guess I should be proud.
Kiliflower chapter 2 . 5/4/2020
A visit to Redfern, at last! Although I wish we were here for better circumstances. I'm sure it was the first place in District 2 that the Capitol ripped apart after Katniss blew up the arena. Poor Lyme, she was always going to be a target - although, in Cora's last chapter in Fall into the River, he doesn't state her as a rebel. Maybe she did fool them and Redfern was a casualty of its own reputation (Boudicca knew it to be a rebel-sympathy town).

As I understand it, Lyme didn't survive to the end of the revolution, but i'm not sure if this coincides with your fanon. Either way, I'd like to see what happens to her.

I was really pleased to see Abram, too. Of all the victors, he's the one I relate to most!

Can't wait for what's to come.
Mia chapter 1 . 5/1/2020
Hi Oisin!

I just found The Victors Project and have finished it yesterday. I immediately started Tree Elf and just finished today. So as I’m about to start reading Cecilia’s story, I was pleasantly surprised that you wrote a new story! Welcome back! Thank you for your stories and I hope you keep writing more—especially THG fics. You’re fantastic! Everything I’ve read so far kept me on the edge of my seat. I love the careful planning that shows on your writing. How you gave each victor a time to “shine” and how everything and everyone in the story is all connected. And also, you should probably change your stories’ ratings to M hahah
AngelicEris chapter 1 . 5/1/2020
Omg I've been reading your fanfics for years, I'm so glad you updated!
I love this vignette and I love the concept idea for this series!
I'm looking forward to reading more of it :)
NotAnIslander chapter 2 . 5/2/2020
Great way to introduce how Lyme became the rebel leader of D2. I am always amazed at the way you weave the story together
180 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »