Reviews for Arrow
Guest chapter 4 . 11/19/2021
This was bittersweet and beautiful.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/30/2021
This is brilliant - its juxtaposition with the other districts makes it even more beautiful, and it makes perfect sense.
Paul chapter 12 . 10/25/2021
A full chapter would have been nice, but this epilogue works just as well. It's a great bittersweet ending and the new lyrics really work.
Paul chapter 11 . 10/25/2021
Just beautiful. Every word of this made me want to cry in a good way and I'll delight in reading it again and again in the future.
Red Sting chapter 12 . 10/27/2021
And there's the poetic ending, every word put together perfectly into the bittersweet message. We expected nothing less and if this is the end, thank you to the world and beyond for 10 years Oisin. May the odds be ever in your favour.
blightgavin chapter 12 . 10/26/2021
hauntingly beautiful, as usual. selfishly, i hope this isn't the last we will read from you as your ability to create characters and worlds that i get lost in is unrivalled. the victors project, the lumberjack and the tree elf, fall into the river, the bonds of blood, and arrow are all masterpieces. best of luck for the future and i hope to read from you again as it's a magical experience. 3
Red Sting chapter 11 . 10/26/2021
This was brilllllliantly written, especially the description of the rebellion never ending and the joys of freedom, especially reading. You probably did the least interesting stuff with District 11 in the main story but I think this is probably my favourite Arrow chapter so far. Good to see you got back to this story before the 2050s lol. Amazing work. Amazing ending. I was originally going to say if we ever saw any other work from you again I hoped it would be in District 11 but you've definetely made up for it here. Well done.
AquaEclipse chapter 11 . 10/26/2021
o7
AquaEclipse chapter 11 . 10/26/2021
o7 D11, you fought well and deserve this
Magic Detective chapter 12 . 10/26/2021
I sang the new lyrics for this chapter. It’s catchy.

And like that, District 12 is the new home for the hanging tree…
kiko.cuadrado chapter 12 . 10/25/2021
Jamez S chapter 12 . 10/25/2021
BamItsTyler chapter 12 . 10/25/2021
wbu 13! !
PeacenLove88 chapter 12 . 10/25/2021
That was beautiful and very clever
BamItsTyler chapter 11 . 10/25/2021
I enjoyed the Chapter. I can't help but think of Jim Crow when I immerse myself in your description of D11. People having to look down when crossing a Peacekeeper or not being able to eat good produce that they made.

And then theres the "two sides of the same coin" thing. They don't kowtow to 13 or the Capitol, but go their own way and assert themselves.
180 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »