Reviews for Arrow
statetech0 chapter 10 . 8/9/2021
I think it would be really cool in the District 12 chapter to show Madge becoming a general of sorts and leading the people into battle. It would also be a cherry-on-top bonus is she shares a goodbye kiss with Gale.
CaliforniaTexasNorthCarolina chapter 10 . 8/9/2021
When are you going to drop District 11? I bet some people will be climbing over the wall you mentioned in TVP to escape. You could also mention Enobaria's future husband whom we meet in The Bonds of Blood.
LawrenceDaddarioWatsonStewart chapter 10 . 8/9/2021
If we've already seen how one Thread brother reacts to district uprising, will we see how Romulus Thread reacts to possible uprisings in Twelve when that chapter comes out?
StarPotterTwilightHunger chapter 10 . 8/9/2021
I hope that when District 12 is eventually posted, we see how Gale led the Everdeens and his family out to the fence and into the woods. Maybe we'll even see a bit about how the Mellark tragically died?
Katnibellamione chapter 10 . 8/9/2021
We actually see some of District 11 rebelling in the movies, though it's after Rue's death, not the destruction of the forcefield. Still, I'm really anxious to see how District 11 reacted, and that perhaps Chaff's death at the hands of Brutus and Peeta avenging him would have been a catalyst as well.
ClintonBush43Obama chapter 10 . 8/9/2021
When are Districts 11 and 12 going to go up? I imagine those would be the easiest to write, since we know the most about these districts from the books.
Red Sting chapter 7 . 7/28/2021
I must not have read part of this chapter fully the first time round and caught that detail about Blane. So I presume it's Jonel who must be his dad...unless Abel makes a big turn around from where we saw him in the Bonds of Blood. What about Jonel then, is he alive? Did he ever reconcile with Blight properly? Will we ever know...
WizMonCruWil chapter 1 . 6/21/2021
When are Districts 11 and 12 gonna go up for this?
optimisms chapter 10 . 4/20/2021
I know this has been out for months w/out me ever reading it but I finally got to it and it did Not disappoint. At the beginning I was actually kinda struck by the similarities between your d10 and my d9, since the rebellion in mine also had a lot to do with fires and food scarcity and starvation. But ofc your d10 has the fantastic class divides and tribalism and ofc that was going to be one of the core tenets of this chapter. I love the inspiration you've taken from historical wars and the atrocities committed during them, like the first thing I thought of with the march was the Death Marches in WWII. But anyway I loved this chapter, almost made me cry with the Anasazi and the Settlers finally coming together to fight the real enemy, like it definitely felt like a callback to "Remember who the real enemy is." Probably the only chapter that hit me harder was District Four with the Career kids. Fantastic, I can't wait for the last two!
Red Sting chapter 2 . 4/6/2021
Still hope you can make it back to the last chapters of this story when possible. Your work is probably the best expansion of Suzanne a Collins’ characters and like 90-95 percent of it could still be canon even after the new book, Luxe and Platinum in particular feel like they sort of would fit the first 10 ‘canon’ years. So yeah, we’ll still be here when you feel ready again..
vesine chapter 10 . 2/17/2021
I have always loved the victors project (especially Barty Pastier). Especially because it spurned my own victors fic, and I am so glad for a final resolution on a lot of questions I asked myself when reading the Victors Project the first time. (Uber sad Chevy died (hope some of his descendants survived) so pleased Barty lived (from secrets)). It's so nice to see a final wrap up of any outstanding questions.
Thanks for writing once more.
Vesine
v chapter 8 . 2/9/2021
Reread Fall Into the River on an impulse and had to come back here again, to Cecelia/Victoria’s last stand. And god fuck did I leak some tears—all the pain and hardship she endured, only to culminate in being murdered by her son’s father. Ahhhh. At least her children lived to see a more beautiful world
arients chapter 10 . 2/9/2021
I recently finished binge-reading The Victors' Project (again since it was first completed) and went on to read this story. Almost every chapter brought me to tears. Your writing have come so far from Tree Elf to here. You've really mastered this fanon universe up to the point that whatever anyone says this is canon to me. The build-up and growth of 75 years of societal and character development is rewarding. Cant wait for the next chapters.
GryffindorOnFire chapter 10 . 2/7/2021
I love reading your stories. I come back every several weeks hoping to see an update from you. I’m glad you’re still pushing on with this one. District Ten, always so divided and apathetic, finally did something together. I can’t help but think of the Lannister army vs the Dothraki battle with this depiction. Maybe that’s where your inspiration came from. Still loved it. Keep on updating :)
Paul Franke chapter 10 . 1/26/2021
I wish this was longer but you are doing so good! THe best fanfiction author out there for sure. Looking forward to the next chapter! I really loved District 9 and District 4's stories!
180 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »