Reviews for Arrow
AquaEclipse chapter 9 . 11/7/2020
This is just… bittersweet.
Winter's Writing chapter 9 . 11/5/2020
This was such a beautiful chapter! I really like the idea behind it!
adoxographyy chapter 2 . 10/13/2020
District 2 is my favorite district, and you did it so well. All of these are so suspenseful and violent too, and Lyme was written amazingly on your part. Can’t wait to see what’s next!
SeaSpree chapter 8 . 9/22/2020
So happy that you’re back with more on the TVP universe! It’s always so amazing delving back to see your characters. I do hope you include Jade at some point; she’s my favorite victor hands down!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/3/2020
I love this last look at Cecelia/Victoria and Brutus (first time commenting but I'm a fan of all your stories here).
Paul chapter 8 . 8/30/2020
It might be interesting to see The POV of a district 9 rebel whose known Abram as an ally overthe last few years but is stunned to see him as the General.
I think I've said it already but I kind of hope you don't show the final battle of District 9, both because it's already been covered and reading Abram dying again feels like it would be too painful.
Even as I write this I feel terrified that I'll just be reminding you to inflict narratively powerful death and misery on another family I like, but I've been wondering whether Evelyn's brothers, particularly the one who "sprays graffiti on the Justice building and mouths off at peacekeepers," might reappear as District rebels.
I'm curious whether District 12's chapter will have a reference to or usage of The Hanging Tree.
Minerva-DE chapter 8 . 8/29/2020
The Victor's are back for another story :-) I am so glad, I love your hunger games universe. Very interesting to see how the districts rebel. I'd love to read Jade's story as well :-)
Guest chapter 8 . 8/17/2020
Another wonderful chapter, I’m so glad you are back. It would be amazing if you were to do another big work, like fleshing out your version of Snow’s rise to power and/or Mags’ story.
stitch chapter 8 . 8/16/2020
I don't understand...why'd she say "find Peeta?"
GryffindorOnFire chapter 8 . 8/17/2020
Wow! It’s like you read my mind. I’ve been craving for a chapter that covered more specifically the going-ons of the last bloodbath. And getting to see Cecelia, or more Victoria, is like scratching an itch in the back of my brain I didn’t even know I had.

The nostalgia and emotions with Cecelia are incredible. Fall Into the River is arguably and in my opinion, your best solo Victor story in the trilogy. A bit sad Victoria never got to kill one last person in a spite of revenge, but I did notice she only fought Career tributes. A last fuck you to the Careers, and we can’t expect anything else from Victoria. Although she did spill a lot of blood!

I like how realistic her fights were as well. They were short and always interrupted by Brutus... hmm... Brutus looking out for our girl as well, I see. But she was always a sneaky, sly killer, and in here, she was blunt and straightforward, with little to no plan, just to kill. That’s probably why she was struggling with all of her fights, and also because the Careers obviously out-match her physically.

I’m glad we got to see District Eight’s fall from Cecelia’s plans. Her family is quite the spearhead for the rebellion in Eight, with Cecelia at its head. Quite sad that we had to see Brutus kill her in the end but we all know Cecelia was never going to make it into the jungle and out of the Cornucopia with Brutus coming after her. I wonder how Aaron feels about his mother and father fighting to the death.

I bet this will be the last we see of Cecelia, and I can finally say she is my FAVORITE victor in the series and I’m sad to see her go. I disagree with a previous review that this was a weaker chapter, I think that getting closure on exactly what happened to many Victor’s in the bloodbath was a necessary insight. And we already know Eight was a major fighting point anyway, we already saw much of what was happening in the district.

On a last note, I loved this chapter and I loved Cecelia. I’m glad she got to die as herself. My memory might not be serving me well, but I think? that Cecelia told Brutus to look for Peeta because he’s a Mellark or that he knows about Aaron? Ugh, why can’t I remember? Anyway, keep updating!
Paul chapter 8 . 8/15/2020
The closure for Cecelia is interesting but it's a little dissapointing we're skipping out in a district 8 close up.
Aaron being the child Victoria cherishes the most is interesting and believable.
Hector being upset and Cecelia wanting to say goodbye to him but being refused by Victoria was a good humanizing touch.
Haymitch smuggling word they needed to swim was a good touch.
Cecelia seeing cashmere and thinking about her as someone she's cried with is good.
Wires screaming and mitt High are good touches.
Cecelia imaging her children leading the rebellion was a good touch and believable. This second hand imagination of the rebellion is a good touch and one I like better than I thought I would hav. The idea of spindellas suicide vest is sobering but believable.
Cotton and ceceilia practice seimmign was a good image.
Ceceilia feeling scorn about the dies of the Capitol watching retired careers was interesting.
The pledge to give Elena a quick death was good.
Ceceilia defending light was touching.
Ceceilia fighting an urge to kill Brutus at the end was a good ending.
This might be my least favorite chapter of arrow so far but it's still better than most fanfiction out there.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/15/2020
I don’t understand. Did Cecelia say “Find Peeta” so that Brutus could join rebel alliance? Can someone explain
tracelynn chapter 8 . 8/16/2020
I always wondered how Cecelia died since we saw her go off to fight with Brutus in Seeder's chapter in TVP when she dies against Enobaria. That was always one of my favorite chapters, so getting to see an extension of that and also getting to see more of Victoria/Cecelia was amazing. I loved getting inside her head and seeing another POV of the beginning of the Quell. All in all an amazing chapter, and I love how Cecelia fought to the surface at the very end. It was simultaneously action packed and saddening. Keep up the great work!
LeonPianta chapter 8 . 8/15/2020
Oh that was quite sad. Her little prayer to her four loved ones hurt me and like... I am suffering thank you. Very bittersweet to see this bit of our victor after so long past Fall Into the River...
audreyoctopus chapter 8 . 8/15/2020
Oh my heart.

This was amazing. Heart-breaking, but amazing. I love how different this chapter was with the rest - rather than showing the fall of Eight through the eyes of the people in the district, you showed the fall of a Victor from Eight. I love the symbolism behind that.

I like how Victoria still tried to protect Cecelia, just as she had all those years ago in the arena. But in the end nothing could save her, no matter how hard she fought.

It's also terribly sad and poetic that Brutus is the one who killed her, but I kind of like that it was him who did it.

This was amazing (I'm not surprised, I've read all your work and it's all amazing) and I loved it. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

Have a great day/night!