Reviews for Arrow
Frida521 chapter 7 . 6/30/2020
I truly thought Blight and Jason were back from the grave. Great chapter, you did awesome
AquaEclipse chapter 7 . 6/29/2020
*smiles at love* We stan.
LeonPianta chapter 7 . 6/29/2020
Okay, wow. This chapter is one for the ages. Sure, the gayness of Blight and Connor's nephews seems a little contrived, but I am all for it. The description of the kids as ghosts initially, tying into the spirituality of Seven and the tale that got this whole series started? Powerful. I am tearing up. I appreciate how increasingly queer the characters are being depicted in this story, as it is a reality. I also am very much looking forward (nervously) to what Eight and Nine do, given FitR and what we know about Abram. Cheers!
LeonPianta chapter 6 . 6/29/2020
This was a rather realistic and unfortunate look at the kinds of things that happen in oppressed areas... but it is rather sweet that the three Victors, who'd been mocked their whole lives, each get a unique memorial.
LeonPianta chapter 5 . 6/29/2020
Yet another good one. It is quite telling that the children take up the mantle of revolution in Five, isn't it? And it's good to see again the impact of the 74th Games here with Foxface's brother. I rather enjoyed the similar hint in Four's chapter, so I hope this is a trend.
Dani H. Danvers chapter 7 . 6/29/2020
Its interesting seein the war and how are the viktors like Connor and other characters like Jason or Tutty.
Paul chapter 6 . 6/21/2020
My disonctment about your not revealing whether any of chevys family survived is tempered by hopes that any survivors might appear among Distirct 6 reinforcements to the front appearing in a later chapter.
Paul chapter 6 . 6/19/2020
Will district 7’s chapter show how Connor lost his arm?
tracelynn chapter 6 . 6/16/2020
Another great chapter. District 6 has always been a mess and a scary place and it makes sense that the gangs would try to take control of the District and that the place would collapse on itself instead of being an organized District lashing out against the Capitol. It was just utter chaos and destruction, but at the end they dropped their hatred after too much had been lost. I was happy the District wasn't completely destroyed, and I'm happy people eventually moved back and started to change things, like with the farms. Love how District industries blend after the rebellion, it makes sense and is really cool. I love the little remembrances to Mitt and Maeve, especially the Garden of Maeve, it sounds beautiful.
tracelynn chapter 5 . 6/16/2020
I like this chapter, although it isn't my super favorite of the ones so far. District 5 in your universe has always been quiet, sneaky, and forgotten, and I think it makes sense that in your universe they would do this, and it's refreshing and realistic that not every District rose up in defiant rebellion immediately. I was hoping to see more about the dam the 5s are shown destroying in the movies unless you decided not to use movie canon/it was one of the things Miles's group did. I love Foxface so I was happy to see her brother be such a big face in 5 and push things along, and that he got to survive with his boyfriend.
tracelynn chapter 4 . 6/16/2020
I have almost cried so many times in your series but this one...this one was so painful. I was confused who Dora was until you said "one of the seven silver haired sisters" and I knew this chapter was going to be a gut punch. Everyone that died was so noble that was talked about...and Mags. God. That just hurt to read, to see the last Baxter-Dupont sister finally send off Mags. I was almost crying and laughing at the "Say it with me! My! Name! Is! Mags!" That was just amazing. Once again just a stellar chapter, this fic is so so good.
tracelynn chapter 3 . 6/16/2020
this is literally an amazing chapter. District 3 has always been so clever, and especially in your series. You always talked about how when District 3 wins, they win big, and in the rebellion it was no different and that's why I loved it so much. They were absolutely destroyed in the Dark Days, and they got their revenge in a way only District 3 could do it. I also love how Wiress got her revenge beyond the grave with the scary mutts that sound like crazy bats to me lol. Another amazing chapter I love getting to read new content from you about your TVP universe so much!
tracelynn chapter 2 . 6/16/2020
Lyme is personally one of my all-time favorite Victors, no matter the author, and your version of her is one of my favorites and I always wanted to see more of her. So I am so happy that we get to see how she became part of the rebellion. Seeing Redfern destroyed was terrifying, but I'm happy they were able to take down some of the loyalists like that after they were being so gross. Lyme Enobaria'ing the one guy was insane. I'm happy some of the Redferns got out alive, and I just loved seeing more of Lyme and Abram too, they're both some of my favorites and I love how they're two of the Victors who did the most for the rebellion. They fought hard and they're just amazing.
tracelynn chapter 1 . 6/16/2020
I totally love this idea! TVP is my favorite Hunger Games fanfiction to date, I've reread it in full twice now, and I'm so excited to read more content about my favorite Victors. I love this insight onto District 1, Song's death always made me so sad, and I like how it's realistic that the district gave out and showed how deep the wounds against them were, even though most of Panem considered them to be living in the lap of luxury. I also love how it was explained how Luster escaped. The last two bits about him escaping on the gondola were poetic. Well done. I love this, can't wait to read the rest.
Kiliflower chapter 6 . 6/16/2020
I'm late, I'm late, I'm very very late!

- Of course, it is sad, but I think it's apt and bittersweet that the rebellion in District 6 exacerbated its underlying problems as it rode the path to progress. The criminal opportunists, kidnapping, death, opiate abuse, etc. You didn't betray the spirit of the district for a straightforward happy ending.
- We got closure on Chevy. You know what, I appreciate that he just put up his hands and said, I've had enough. He'd been running scared for so long, he just wanted total peace of mind, and I don't blame him. It was a nice touch that the only time he touched a noxious substance was on his deathbed.
- The Garden of Maeve, Chevy's memorial, Mitt's Bonfire. Just beautiful dedications to tragic stories.
- Chevy's blood value, and how the gangs take advantage of it, goes to show that having a family as a victor was never safe, not even when there were no more reapings to claim their relatives.

A good, if somewhat sad, chapter. Looking forward to the next!

-KF