Reviews for The Chosen One
Kitsune Kit chapter 5 . 5/29/2004
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
ho ly shit dude
Isis58 chapter 5 . 10/13/2003
Hey Amy, cool chapter. Your doing great so keep up the good work.
DogsruleW chapter 4 . 9/20/2003
This is a great story! I hope you continue it very soon!
Brittannie chapter 4 . 7/25/2003
Great Story So Far. Please Finish.
Isis58 chapter 4 . 7/24/2003
Hey it's me again. I really like this fic so far. It is really good. I can hardly wait unlit the next chapter is up, I have a feeling it's going to be very interesting and up the good work.

Isis58 chapter 3 . 7/24/2003
Hey its me yet again. Great job on chapter3. I really liked it. I really like the fic and its skits so far. Keep up the good work. I am looking forword to reading more.

Isis58 chapter 2 . 7/23/2003
Hey it's me again! Why is chapter 2 so short? It's a god chapter though. I really like your fic so for. The skits are really good. And I can't forget to say that the skits are also funny.

Keep up the good work Amy!

Isis58 chapter 1 . 7/23/2003
Hey this is me. I like chapter 1. The skits are really good and they are funny. Keep up the good work Amy.

Sabrina chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
What the heck is going on !

1. Hiei is a man

2. He is not gay

3. He can not have a baby!
crazytomboy1 chapter 4 . 7/14/2003
(Shina) Hm, interseting.

(Rei) Just what we expect from our studyous Ami!

(Taro) At least she ain't over here ta give me a sound-off, and don't even think about it; you 2!

(Shina) Furball's getting sharp, now that's weird, considering that YOU lost to Sesshoumaru!

(Rei) I think we better go before a fight happens. Anyone r&r 'Prism in the Rain' yet?
yaoishojo chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
I don't mean to be rude...but...I would like to make some suggestions.(1)Aishiteru means 'I love

you'(2)Dosta no means 'What's wrong'(3)You forgot an 'i' in koibito. I don't want to come across like I'm attacking you! It's a cute story! I was

just pointing out some things that I noticed!

Onegai, don't get mad! Ja ne!
Liola Li chapter 2 . 5/24/2003
Oi, umm, you have problems on the following areas.

1)Grammer (use spellcheck if you have it or ,if you don't, read it over to yourself and at least correct captitaliztion and punctuation)

2)OOC(out of character but I'm guessing this is an A/U (alternate universe) so it's okay if it is)

2.5) But if this isn't an AU, try doing more research on the show. (Hiei was abandoned when he was a baby and is a fire demon.)

3)Spacing. I made the same mistake too. Try double entering. \

Well, thats my ranting. Don't take this as a flame, it wasn't meant to be.