Reviews for Calculated Risks
Bkworm4life4 chapter 4 . 9/2
Thoroughly enjoyed the story! Can't wait for the next one!
brandywine737 chapter 4 . 8/31
Cute, heart-warming story.
Fierce Queen chapter 4 . 7/25
Awwww! I loved this! It's so great to see Neal/Nathan grow in developing his emotional connections again. I love it, love it, love it!

Ooh! That sneak peek looks interesting! Can't wait to see what the story entails.

Blessings,
~Fierce
Fierce Queen chapter 1 . 7/25
HE'S BABYSITTING! I LOVE IT! Hmmmmm... I wonder what that second gift is.

Blessings,
~Fierce
PastOneonta chapter 4 . 7/20
This was lovely. The art was creative and little Neal was sweet. Elizabeth was astute and loving. Peter is aware of the friendship he could have had earlier, before Neal became Nathan, and he’s aware of how important it was to Neal. If only Peter had seen past the world of the FBI and criminal v authority. The good news is Neal came back and Peter has a chance and he is trying and he wants Neal and his friendship in his life. Neal will open up and share his true self. When he sees that Peter and others do love him, that’s when the next adventure begins. It will be a beautiful friendship!

Thanks for writing for WC and the next stage of Neal’s life. This was very good and we look forward to the next chapter.
Happy reader70 chapter 4 . 7/13
Well, no words coming to my mind actually... heartbreaking and breathtaking... and I can’t help thinking Neal gets moved again when he finds the two tiny green fingerprints!
Ps AND I’m looking forward to seeing agent not in charge Peter Burke getting to meet his friend Nathan Clay in Nathan’s world!
cheride chapter 4 . 7/10
Oh my gosh. It's not easy to have cute and heart wrenching all wrapped up in one story, but here you've done it masterfully. I loved seeing Nathan with little Neal, and the thoughtfulness of the gift he helped the child make, but it was terribly sad to see Nathan so . . . uncomfortable with people Neal loved with all his heart. Thanks for giving us another peek into this post-series world.
curiositykillsthecat chapter 4 . 7/9
I'm looking forzare for more Nathan Clay. Thank you for your lovely stories.
rosayago65 chapter 4 . 7/7
Such a lovely story! Thank you.
I'm looking forward to your next fiction and I hope Neal-Nathan will find the true love he deserves.
MaxsMusings chapter 4 . 7/6
Whose crying? I’m not crying. It was just the onion tea I had chance to drink.

The image of the two Neals, like Peter will be burned in our minds long after we finished this powerful story, series really.

Your words create such a world that we the readers sit in silent sentry as if just on the bubble of the snow globe.

I am in awe of your Peter, Neal and the life you are showing them how to not merely exist in but live in.
Celestia Mist chapter 4 . 7/6
This was such a cute story! Thanks for sharing. I always love your work. :)
pechika chapter 4 . 7/6
This was beautiful
adoptarescue chapter 4 . 7/6
Oh ! Just loved it. Such a sweet story and so different from what you usually write. Good Job !
Happy reader70 chapter 3 . 6/1
Getting only now the chance to enjoy chapter three! Lovely! Thanks!
Celestia Mist chapter 3 . 5/25
This chapter is very cute. Poor Satchmo!