Reviews for The Stranger
nadine1231966 chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
I love Fear Street books i didn't think i would come across them in this site
Hollywood Undead Army chapter 8 . 2/11/2012
finish it! its an awesome story so far
booknerdforever chapter 8 . 9/12/2010
ya i would to keep reading it! its good
amyyyyyyy chapter 8 . 9/1/2010
finish it! i really wanna know what happens next!
hi chapter 8 . 11/14/2009
yes! write more!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/14/2009
I bet its Tyson. But I dunno.
No name products chapter 6 . 11/14/2009
Uh oh, not Jeremy!
Nike mist chapter 5 . 11/14/2009
scary
converse wearing ninja chapter 2 . 11/13/2009
There is a fear street like this
LiLAnnie123 chapter 8 . 6/23/2009
Bummer. You haven't finished this in over 6 months. (Yes I just noticed this) After reading the whole thing and only craving for MORE. )

Your a good writer. I hope you finish one day.

xoxo
DemeterMoon chapter 8 . 10/12/2008
me.
Anna Cole chapter 8 . 8/5/2008
I like this story. It reminds me of "All my children". Anyway, you really should finish it. I wanna know if Alissa finds out who told her where jeremy was. Like, all goosebumps books do. I want to keep reading way past the end of the book!
zoii barnes -scott chapter 8 . 1/8/2007
i think u should really cool . u've got the best story ever
Alexis chapter 8 . 6/22/2006
Oh my gosh I love this story. I am into horror stories and have finished a 2 R.L. Stine books within the past 2 days. His writing is great and so is yours. I can't wait till you post again!

! #$%?/
mayuk chapter 8 . 5/26/2006
Stormy plz finish it!It's been almost 2 yrs! r u still dere? Dis is a really gud story! Hey y don't u make Natalie da culprit & end it rt away? Tht way u'll b saved 4rm a lot of trouble! And the reason for her to scare Alissa? Simple! Natalie had a crush on Ty who seemed 2 b interested in Alissa! I don't no if dere's any point in writing dis review, since u obviously hve 4got10 tht u hve an unfinished story in this site and it still pops up evry time 1 opens a particular pg and PPL RID THIS!